There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Sorry. But this show is boring as fukk. I've been trying to get into this show.

Yeah, I'm going to watch the finale but unless something amazing happens I'm out for next season. So many shows on TV right now, and it isn't bringing enough for me that is different from TWD that makes me want to stick with it.

Highlights of this episode was the black dude talking slick, Lexa aka Elisha looking fine :takedat:, and Abuelo doing what is necessary. With the Army ready to bounce, I'm curious how they approach next season though. Do you have just have this family/community trying to survive on their own again :russell:.

Already you got some of the same themes with John Redcorn not wanting to pull the trigger on the walker and seeing it as a person, not wanting to torture, and trying to do the right thing. Travis still talking about he's a teacher :mjlol:

Abuelo taking the Shane approach and realizing quicker than most that the world is different now and if he wants to protect his family, sacrifices need to be made. Once he presumably lets the zombies loose from the arena, that area should be fukked and they will be on the road maybe.

The military soldiers are playing the role of the antagonists, doing shady shyt for justifiable reasons in their mind :francis:.

Daps
Whoever breh was in this thread that said the black dude is Randys/Matt's dad may be on to something :ohhh:

Didn't dude say his parents were out of town in Vegas?

And he's knowledeable concerning the specifics of how people turn :ohhh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
screw all this action taking place in the hospital, lets show travis' reaction from the humvee

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i missed last week but when does the army lose control and people start dying?

that black dude in the beginning sure was talking weird

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5/10 episode

once again, i find myself more entertained by z-nation than walking dead.

smh @ the streets of LA being deserted 2 weeks into the zombie apocalypse. fukk outta here. get all the way the fukk out of here. there should be cars turnt, everything on fire. thousands of zombies, hundreds of living people. straight up shoot outs all over the place. they have a done horrible job of conveying the chaos of an initial outbreak

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm a patriotic guy and come from a military but after a week of seeing zombies and socieyy crumbling I'm looking out for myself and my fam
I would actually expect that from a lot of people in the armed forces. Most of them are there because they're trying to take care of fam. Most likely what's happening in an actual apocalypse is that they call in the guard and reservists. Most the real troops are overseas and can't get to fam anyway but they're going to be 100% worried about their people at home, hoping the guard does there thing back home. There should be a lot more chaos going on in reality, because I expect deserters, people leaving their posts, etc... But within the first few weeks.

Only way I would serve is if I knew my fam had sanctuary on some base somewhere

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i still can't figure out who is the rick of this show. like who is going to be the main character. the mom? the father? or the son? or hell, the daughter :leon:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I didn't see all of this episode. I was in & out playing GOW and GTA with homies. I'm about to watch it again now but it already seemed like a better episode than all the others.

But still not better than other shows on tv now. I think last episode might be fya but it better be or this shyt should get cancelled or put online next season. If the military killed off most the dead or put them in the stadium somehow then that's understandable. What's not understandable is how empty and dead the streets/population is already and why they skipped the important parts to focus on a retarded family.

Abuelo holding it down somewhat and his fam seems grimey enough to do whatever it takes to survive. If they got a family full of Ricks and then a family of Shane's that would be dope af. But I think they could have found/created other characters worth focusing on. Them nikkas annoying really.

I agree with who said this is a spring show. Fall season too lit on most channels for this slow shyt. There have been shows that started slow though, but for this show it should've popped off around 2nd/3rd episode. In reality, the apocalypse would be a lot quicker than this. Especially in a big city like LA

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
What is this negro's deal? Like what's his end game?
:jbhmm:
He's black. It's the Walking Dead. It dosn't matter because he'll end up dying. The only end game is whether he'll die saving a white woman or die saving multiple white people -- but he will die, and it will be to save white people.