There is no JRPG better than Persona 4 (golden)

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

So all this time you haven't even played it yet?? :wow: The Vita version is definitely better than the vanilla one but enjoy P4 though. :obama:

breh my backlog on PS3 is 15+ games:patrice:

I probably won't get around to playing P4 until winter or some shyt :pachaha:

btw whats the difference between P4 and Golden?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

more dungeons, social links, rebalanced shyt, more persona. pretty much just a buffed ass version of the OG.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Persona 4 Golden has new social links which means new persona arcans to fuse, new dungeon for one of the new social links, extra ending epilogue, revamped fusion inheritance(You can assign skills to your persona instead of randomization like P3FES), new events during the school year plus more time near the end of the game, new location, more little things like new clothes and shyt, new voice actor for Chie and Teddie, you can go out at night and it's portable.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

I think because SO4 was kinda garbage outside of having one of the best battle systems ever. Good graphics, amazing battle system. Literally everything else was shyt, the voice acting in that game:wtf:, the story:dahell:, the final villian:mindblown:

Didn't really like SO4's battle system too much. JRPGs with the greatest battle system imo were:

Final Fantasy X-2
Grandia 2
Valkyrie Profile 2
Tales of Vesperia (PS3 version)

Every boss battle in Tales of Vesperia was like an epic DBZ fight with everyone spamming their specials while desperately trying to stay alive:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Didn't really like SO4's battle system too much. JRPGs with the greatest battle system imo were:

Final Fantasy X-2
Grandia 2
Valkyrie Profile 2
Tales of Vesperia (PS3 version)

Every boss battle in Tales of Vesperia was like an epic DBZ fight with everyone spamming their specials while desperately trying to stay alive:

:whoo:

valkyrie profile probably does have the best system ever. shyt is seamless as fukk.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
FXII was a great game. once people get past its narrative you should realize the greatness of everything there. XII-2 was coo just cuz Caius was amazing.

I'm guessing you meant to say XIII and not XII since you said XII-2 and Caius, fool.

And yeah, XIII was cool I thought. l liked the battle system.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You really feeling some type of way about this aren't :heh:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is x-2 even worth playing? Got it with the HD package and have never played it before. What's so bad about it?

llt23

All Star
Daps
Is x-2 even worth playing? Got it with the HD package and have never played it before. What's so bad about it?

Its not bad, its just not the kind of game you want anyone to ever see you playing. If you liked FFX, its worth a run through. Though I wouldnt necessarily say you're missing out by not playing it. But if you already got it you should play it, you payed for it!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How you liked Digital Devil Saga?? I played it for about an hour and I wasn't feeling it. The combat felt stale but I didn't give it enough time. I also want to try out Nocturne. So many RPGs to play fukk! I honestly still have FFX HD wrapped in plastic. Right after beating P4 Golden I still wanted to start over a third time instead of playing FFX.

I just started playing FFX again and I always loved it but now I'm remembering just how great it was. I also forgot that Wakka was low-key racist as fruck.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You know what company I miss...Working Designs...They had the best bad translations in the game.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
going in this thread got me wanting to dust off the ps3 and finish FF7 and FF9:wow: fukk yall:sadcam: