There is no JRPG better than Persona 4 (golden)

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I just fukking hated Tartarous

Got old and repetitive towards the end, but the P4 dungeons weren't much better. Once the story picked up man I didn't even care about Tartarus anymore. My persona's and squads were leveled crazy anyways.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm in like the second dungeon in 4, haven't been back in a few months, hard to find time for this with other games and a baby.

I'm also hurt after a mid boss with no potions or nothin and Im not sure if I should go home and rest. Someone said naw finish the dungeon first day and do social links. But this is my first playthrough. Should I just kinda go with the flow. Sleeping in my bed will help heal me up. :noah:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't really like SO4's battle system too much. JRPGs with the greatest battle system imo were:

Final Fantasy X-2
Grandia 2
Valkyrie Profile 2
Tales of Vesperia (PS3 version)

Every boss battle in Tales of Vesperia was like an epic DBZ fight with everyone spamming their specials while desperately trying to stay alive:

I have this game Tales of Vesperia on 360. I beat it and finish the story. The question is I didn't even have a little girl character in my game :wtf: how in the hell you got that little girl with a hat on it?.....

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have this game Tales of Vesperia on 360. I beat it and finish the story. The question is I didn't even have a little girl character in my game :wtf: how in the hell you got that little girl with a hat on it?.....
Not sure who the girl is but I know Flynn is only available in the PS3 version. It's probably the same case with her as well.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Looking at this thread title I liked Xenosaga Episode III just as much as I did Persona 4. III is an anomaly in that the other two games in the series don't compare. I was decent and II sucked but III was one of the best JRPGs I ever played. Also had some of the best music ever in a video game.

Best VGM 622 - Xenosaga III - Godsibb - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbH6DB0vW9s

Xenosaga Episode III OST - The Battle of Your Soul - YouTube

Xenosaga Episode III - Battle vs. Dmitri - YouTube

godsibb :wow:

I feel the exact same way. xenosaga 3 was special as fukk. I went in expecting another blah experience like the others but by the time the credits rolled I was blown away.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This JRPG still resonates with me brehs.

The soundtrack will forever be etched into my cells.

9VSCQrg.gif