Reppin
NULL
BIBLE FIGHT!!!

tumblr_lyxatatKe31qe7lqco1_500.gif

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I

it's not that hard not to cheat on your girlfriend. Stop judging others until you have your dikk under control.

:yeshrug:

Hell is real....don't let anyone lie to you....

That's a place for sinners.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Well then have fun when you go there...
true anyone can go there...don't pretend it doesn't exist.

Anyone who refuses to stop sinning (including me and you) will end up there.
Something the fags need to think about when they are fukking another nikka in the ass

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true anyone can go there...don't pretend it doesn't exist.

Anyone who refuses to stop sinning (including me and you) will end up there.
Something the fags need to think about when they are fukking another nikka in the ass
why don't you focus on stopping your own sinning before worrying where the next man puts his dikk?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
why don't you focus on stopping your own sinning before worrying where the next man puts his dikk?
That would be unchristian of me.

Christianity requires you to point out sin everywhere you see it.

You are not spared the judgement of God when you see sin and keep quite or look the other way according to my Bible.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You are not spared the judgement of God when you see sin and keep quite or look the other way according to my Bible.
Are you as active in pointing out the sin of fornication and adultery to those who commit it as you are in calling out gays?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

What about thou without sin ...breh?

I find it interesting that you say you know you are sinning having sex out of wedlock, but do homosexuals realize they are sinning also? Now I understand there are a lot of gays who don't want to be gay, but they are, and they realize what they're doing is wrong, but they can't help it. (I believe it's a mental illness, but that's another Topic) so now that those gays know theyre sinning, you know you are sinning, then what's the difference between you besides your category of sin?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Are you as active in pointing out the sin of fornication and adultery to those who commit it as you are in calling out gays?
Sure I do but remember again only time God rained fire on earth was when homosexuality came into the picture.

Even the men of the city wanted to have sex with the angels who came down to warn Lot and his family.

Something to think about.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
What about thou without sin ...breh?

I find it interesting that you say you know you are sinning having sex out of wedlock, but do homosexuals realize they are sinning also? Now I understand there are a lot of gays who don't want to be gay, but they are, and they realize what they're doing is wrong, but they can't help it. (I believe it's a mental illness, but that's another Topic) so now that those gays know theyre sinning, you know you are sinning, then what's the difference between you besides your category of sin?
Again only way to avoid the hell fire is to recognize that you are a sinner and stop sinning.

the fags need to admit their way of life is a sin before we can proceed. I sin everyday even when I lust after a woman who is not my wife.
When I recognize that sin I ask for forgiveness...In Islam gays are put to death.

Check Saudi Arabia

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
heres something to think about

if the adam and eve story is literally true, why the fukk do we have black and white people?
There is no where in the Bible which says Adam and Eve were the only creation of God.
It says they were the first creation.....not only

something to think about heathen :smugfavre: