there is a homosexual couple at my Church

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no where in the Bible which says Adam and Eve were the only creation of God.
It says they were the first creation.....not only

something to think about heathen :smugfavre:
:ehh: excellent copout

ill throw that up there with creationists refusal to explain all these neanderthal fossils we seem to be finding

lemme guess, satan threw em in the ground jus to fukk with us :russ:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure I do but remember again only time God rained fire on earth was when homosexuality came into the picture.

Even the men of the city wanted to have sex with the angels who came down to warn Lot and his family.

Something to think about.

The tale of Sodom and Gomorrah is about not honoring the tradition of hospitality to strangers and xenophobia, not about homosexuality. God was disgusted because the sodomites wanted to violate helpless strangers, not because they liked to sleep with men.
And there are seven deadly sins, where does it say that one is worse then the other. Are you pointing out to the obese that they are committing the sin of sloth and gluttony? Are you campaigning against greed? I could go on, but I think you catch my drift.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Porque and Da President summed it up perfectly on page 1. I think it's corny when Christians go around hating people for not living a perfect life when we are rarely perfect. And lol @ banning people who sin from church. I guess most of us can't go anymore then.

I think homosexuality is completely unnatural, disgusting, and a bunch of other things, and I won't shy away from saying that if I'm asked or a discussion is going on, but at the end of the day some of the nicest people I've ever met are gay, atheist, complete hoes, etc and I get along with them just fine. Jesus didn't distance himself from people who didn't live an ideal Christian life, so I won't either.

Remember folks, the goal is to be as close to his ways as possible, not to be ABOVE his ways. I try to show the people around me the same compassion and love that I want Jesus to show me in the end, and I'm far from perfect :wow:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Lmao @ following what a 2000 yr old science fiction book written by old crazy men says as religion

I wish I could look into the future and see nikkas ridiculing Christianity like we do shyt like the Roman gods nowadays :pachaha:

Christianity is Scientology with a 2000 year head start