there is a homosexual couple at my Church

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I understand. But even if he does realize he is sinning that doesn't change the fact that it's a sin. And according to him (@Chris.B ) you cannot live in sin and be a follower of God. So that means if gay people cannot follow God, he can't either.

No, it doesn't change it's a sin. Can't speak for Chris B. But if anybody who claims to be a Christian isn't actively fighting against sin in their lives. Then it's no different. You don't have no accountability then the church is pretty useless to you. It's just a place to go to on Sunday instead of people holding you accountable and helping you stop fornicating less. And eventually not at all. No different then NA meeting folks. If they try to do it on their own to stop their substance abuse. Which they shown they clearly can't do. Then they're going to continue to abuse. Instead of being real and saying this is too hard (pause) to do on my own. Hold me accountable. Let me stop being alone with her like this because we know what this going to lead to.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't worry about them bruh. you keep fuckin' these pawgs before putting a ring on it and you'll have plenty of time to ask them when you see them in the afterlife
sure I have to answer to God about my life concerning every sin I have done but do the fags even believe they are sinning?

Remember the only time in the Bible God rained fire on earth was when he was disgusted with homosexuality

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
fukk outta here

the church belongs to God and he welcomes all of his children, if you want to say gays are living in sin that's one thing but to deny them entry into a church is taking it too far

they are not to take any positions in the church nor be allowed any parts in the service but are more than welcomed to sit and listen to the teaching

But they are a gay COUPLE. An open rebellion. Totally different circumstance.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've said it before sin is sin

If I'm sleeping or lusting after a broad its the exact samesin as two homosexuals.

Hell for all I know their celibate homosexuals and thus would be even better than latoya twerking in the club on Saturday and in church on Sunday

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
you can't be saved unless you admit you a are sinner.

Romans 3:23
New International Version (NIV)

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Admit you are a sinner...and stop/try to stop sinning.

not admit you are a sinner and continue to sin without trying to stop.

smh

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Admit you are a sinner...and stop/try to stop sinning.

not admit you are a sinner and continue to sin without trying to stop.

smh
who said I don't try to stop sinning? Did I confess to you I don't try to stop sinning? :what:
I have sins that I struggle with everyday that's why I'm a Christian for God to help me trough.
The fags even refuse to admit their sin

Are you a mind reader now :what:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
who said I don't try to stop sinning? Did I confess to you I don't try to stop sinning? :what:
I have sins that I struggle with everyday that's why I'm a Christian for God to help me trough.
The fags even refuse to admit their sin

Are you a mind reader now :what:
it's not that hard not to cheat on your girlfriend. Stop judging others until you have your dikk under control.
wow...to you the concept of hell doesn't exist

keep dreaming playboi

:yeshrug: