there is a homosexual couple at my Church

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
didn't christ love and embrace everybody without judging them and taught us to do the same? i bet he'd be :mindblown: at what people turned his teaching into and how they are using him to justify their biggotry.
You cannot be a follower of Christ and live in sin.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
says who?
says my Bible

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
New International Version (NIV)

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Used to have a lesbian couple at our church. My pastor didn't preach homosexual sex everyday Sunday but they knew where he stood. But they still liked our church. But I don't buy the PC talk that they're some type separate people group. They're humans like everybody else. It's their sexual, sinful desires that makes the distinction.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
says my Bible

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Does that mean you can't follow Christ? "the sexually immoral" includes fornicators.

:lupe:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Does that mean you can't follow Christ? Sexually immoral includes fornication.

:lupe:
Big difference here is when I screw a chick I'm not married to, I know I'm sinning.
Do fags feel the same way? Do they believe their lifestyle is a sin?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Big difference here is when I screw a chick I'm not married to, I know I'm sinning.
Do fags feel the same way? Do they believe their lifestyle is a sin?

If they believe in God, I'm sure they know they are sinners.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
says my Bible

paul the apostle was a former jewish extremist who changed religion but maintained his orthodox biggotry. he b*stardized the message of christ to make it fit with his extremist views. where in your bible does jesus say anything remotely similar?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
paul the apostle was a former jewish extremist who changed religion but maintained his orthodox biggotry. he b*stardized the message of christ to make it fit with his extremist views. where in your bible does jesus say anything remotely similar?
:wow:

Speaking bad about the apostle Paul,:what: if it wasn't for him and his early mission Christendom would have been long dead.
Watch your mouth when it comes to the early prophets you might inquire the wrath of God.
Psalm 105:15
"Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a Catholic, the church may not be perfect but in more ways than one they show a lot more mercy than many of you and give people some needed guidance if they want to help themselves in troubled times.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

Speaking bad about the apostle Paul,:what: if it wasn't for him and his early mission Christendom would have been long dead.
Watch your mouth when it comes to the early prophets you might inquire the wrath of God.
Psalm 105:15
"Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."
as is the case with many missionaries, paul was a zealot and his teachings were biggoted. christ taught us love, equality and forgiveness, paul preached judgementalism and inequality :yeshrug:. i'll stick to the original message.