there is a homosexual couple at my Church

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
as is the case with many missionaries, paul was a zealot and his teachings were biggoted. christ taught us love, equality and forgiveness, paul preached judgementalism and inequality :yeshrug:. i'll stick to the original message.
ok great that would mean no one would go to hell if I understand what you are saying?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If they believe in God, I'm sure they know they are sinners.
But do they view gay sex as sin? It's like a guy who cheats on his wife and brags about it work on Monday. Vs. a guy who cheats on his wife, wants to stop but feels he's addicted to sex. Or a rapper who brags about being a sinner on the mic (selling drugs, getting drunk, etc.) Vs. a dude who feels the only way to make money is to play a character. Even though at home he's a husband and doesn't do what he says on the mic. I'm not saying it's equal to homosexuality but I'm using that as an example in different ways of thinking, though the act might be the same.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok great that would mean no one would go to hell if I understand what you are saying?
exactly, we're humans, therefore we're all living in sin. that is why christ died for us at the cross.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea but I do realize that's a sin do the fags realize theirs is also a sin?

you realize it's a sin but you still do it anyway

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ESV
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Titus 1:16 ESV
They profess to know God, but they deny him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work.

Matthew 7:21-23 ESV
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Revelation 21:8 ESV / 10
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

yeah bruh, you're screwed

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
But do they view gay sex as sin? It's like a guy who cheats on his wife and brags about it work on Monday. Vs. a guy who cheats on his wife, wants to stop but feels he's addicted to sex. Or a rapper who brags about being a sinner on the mic (selling drugs, getting drunk, etc.) Vs. a dude who feels the only way to make money is to play a character. Even though at home he's a husband and doesn't do what he says on the mic. I'm not saying it's equal to homosexuality but I'm using that as an example in different ways of thinking, though the act might be the same.

I understand. But even if he does realize he is sinning that doesn't change the fact that it's a sin. And according to him (@Chris.B ) you cannot live in sin and be a follower of God. So that means if gay people cannot follow God, he can't either.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand. But even if he does realize he is sinning that doesn't change the fact that it's a sin. And according to him (@Chris.B ) you cannot live in sin and be a follower of God. So that means if gay people cannot follow God, he can't either.

if anything, what chris b(and just about every christian, cuz let's face it NO ONE is celibate) is doing is worse. going by his logic, the gays don't even realize what they're doing is wrong. christians who have premarital sex know what they're doing is wrong and know the consequences, yet they continue to do it anyway. then have the nerve to condemn gay people to hell when acceding to their Bible they'll be chilling right there with them if they continue doing what they're doing.

now to all you fornicating Christians. imagine if there were constitutional laws and protesters who said you couldn't get married because of the way you "made a mockery of it" by having premarital sex. imagine if everyone knew you had premarital sex and constantly condemned you to hell because of it. that's the struggle that gay people go through

you ol, "you got a speck in your eye but I'm gonna ignore the log in my own eye" ass nyggas

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Ezekiel 33:7-12
“So you, son of man, I have made a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to real life dude, where it's easy to be bigoted until you get to know a cool person of the type of people your hate is targeted towards. It's just like dikk Cheney being pro-homo, you think he'd be like that if his very own daughter wasn't a lesbo? :heh:

and if you really think an omni-potent god cares about same sex love, you're absolutely fukking retarded, there are much more serious matters going on in the world.