Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Daps
I havnt argued once about $600 in here :dwillhuh: my only comments in here were about Gucci shoes not being $600 anymore and that $100k a year is not middle class..

that was the first line of my response to you.

you conveniently ignored the rest of it. Here, I'll repeat it

The whole conversation we been having has been a debate about middle class, and me saying that 100k/yr falls into middle class, which comes out to 8-9k a month

you been arguing the whole time but you just now telling us that you paying $10k a month?

you could have deaded this conversation from jump by telling us that you fall into the bracket we're talking about and so you are qualified to speak on it and we ain't but you didn't even say that

but now you paying out 10k monthly? :duck:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
that was the first line of my response to you.

you conveniently ignored the rest of it. Here, I'll repeat it

The whole conversation we been having has been a debate about middle class, and me saying that 100k/yr falls into middle class, which comes out to 8-9k a month

you been arguing the whole time but you just now telling us that you paying $10k a month?

you could have deaded this conversation from jump by telling us that you fall into the bracket we're talking about and so you are qualified to speak on it and we ain't but you didn't even say that

but now you paying out 10k monthly? :duck:
I been arguing that you are retarded for thinking $100k a year, for a single person, is middle class..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Stop lying to impress people you don’t know on an anonymous Internet forum :laff:
2012 audi a7 - posted in another thread as well

GHOGLG2.jpg

Ill update when i get tints+ all black rims on it

My brother totaled my Audi a7 :martin: thankfully no one hurt (but me broke my cheek bones / fractured my nose , he fell asleep while being my designated driver so cant be mad at him for helping me out :manny: )

picked up the 2017 lexus ES 350 today, which is bigger model now since they put on the Avalon chasis instead of Camry chasis (way bigger than my Audi A7 inside). Rides smooth as fukk too :wow: hit 40 MPG on the freeway on eco mode :wow:

qtAAfNg.jpg

Added the 2018 E400 mercedez benz coupe to go along with the 2017 lexus ES350

Using the lexus for regular day shyt and the benz on the weekend

:lupe: I went back in time to lie in this very thread :lupe: because its so important for @Squirtle to know I do indeed have a bank account that one day I can hope to get a $600 stimulus check :mjcry:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I want to see your cars or tangible items baller :youngsabo: show a peasant who doesnt even have a bank account and is relying on $600 stimmy check how a real baller moves :mjgrin: same with @neotheflyingone dude obviously balling since $9k a month salary is nothing to him :youngsabo:
Again this is an anymous Internet forum, whether you own those cars or not isn’t gonna affect me in anyway.

Also the fact that you are so passionate about proving to me that you own those cars shows you are lying and your life isn’t worth shyt. If you lied to me you probably were lying when you posted those threads.

You’re going out sad breh :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Again this is an anymous Internet forum, whether you own those cars or not isn’t gonna affect me in anyway.

Also the fact that you are so passionate about proving to me that you own those cars shows you are lying and your life isn’t worth shyt. If you lied to me you probably were lying when you posted those threads.

you right :mjcry: I went back literal years on a random forum to edit posts with google images of cars :mjcry: ive never owned those cars, i dont plan on buying an i8 soon either, you got me :mjcry:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dude, I know folks making 50k (barely) who are driving multiple cars. That don't mean nothing :francis::mjlol:
well if you timed that 50k by 1.5 , thats almost what the benz cost alone :leon: but im sure banks give that out to anyone of course, thats definitely how loans work right :leon: I mean you are so financial literate, you should teach an online class here or something :leon: I mean you balling, you can go buy that tomorrow, its a great car im looking forward to you posting it :gladbron:

Daps

dude really posting cars (that he claims are his, I don't believe nothing folks say on here) to prove something to anonymous folks over the internet.

He's vapid and insecure. It's a weak move and he can't even see it :francis:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
you right :mjcry: I went back literal years on a random forum to edit posts with google images of cars :mjcry: ive never owned those cars, i dont plan on buying an i8 soon either, you got me :mjcry:
Ok we’ve been going back and forth long enough now, this is getting embarrassing. May everyone who needs those stimulus checks get it as soon as possible and hopefully the $2000 increase passes.

@itsyoung!! Congratulations on owning those cars. Wish you the best

Daps
well if you timed that 50k by 1.5 , thats almost what the benz cost alone :leon: but im sure banks give that out to anyone of course, thats definitely how loans work right :leon: I mean you are so financial literate, you should teach an online class here or something :leon: I mean you balling, you can go buy that tomorrow, its a great car im looking forward to you posting it :gladbron:

:mjlol: