Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ok we’ve been going back and forth long enough now, this is getting embarrassing. May everyone who needs those stimulus checks get it as soon as possible and hopefully the $2000 increase passes.

@itsyoung!! Congratulations on owning those cars. Wish you the best
I just want to be successful like yall :mjcry: which bank do you recommend I open my 1st bank account with :mjcry: teach me the ways, especially @neotheflyingone I mean $100k a year is middle class to him so hes obviously rich as fukk :mjcry: think about the neighborhood he lives in, where $100k income is nothing, I mean here I am owning a promotion company in San Francisco and wow he makes all the surrounding people look broke because the average person here only makes $74k a year :mjcry:

Daps
I just want to be successful like yall :mjcry: which bank do you recommend I open my 1st bank account with :mjcry: teach me the ways, especially @neotheflyingone I mean $100k a year is middle class to him so hes obviously rich as fukk :mjcry: think about the neighborhood he lives in, where $100k income is nothing, I mean here I am owning a promotion company in San Francisco and wow he makes all the surrounding people look broke because the average person here only makes $74k a year :mjcry:

:mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
All the Wells Fargo brehs lost

:to:

Anyway my cousin works at a bank and said they just been answering the phones all day about that shyt. Folks calling and before you can say hello they screaming “where’s mah stimulated check!”
:laff:

Damn man....people really down bad outchea.

When I was in the post office today some white lady was screaming hollering about how she didn't want to change your address even though she moved because her stimulus check will be mailed to her old address and she was scared but change your address so wouldn't arrive at our new place in time.

All this for a quick 30 hours McDonald's check :picard:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

Damn man....people really down bad outchea.

When I was in the post office today some white lady was screaming hollering about how she didn't want to change your address even though she moved because her stimulus check will be mailed to her old address and she was scared but change your address so wouldn't arrive at our new place in time.

All this for a quick 30 hours McDonald's check :picard:

nikkas being financially pressed is comical on a black forum now? :jbhmm: