Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
fukk you and @neotheflyingone retarded ass :heh: mafukkas legit one the dumbest posters on here, you sure this hill you wanna die on :heh:

i can see someone arguing on behalf of @richaveli83 or @Houston911 or any other credible poster

but @neotheflyingone :picard: the same one who voted for McCain over Obama ? :picard: the same one in this very thread arguing $8-9k a month salary /100k a year is middle class for a single person when the middle class combined household salary in the most expensive state in America, California, is $77k a year :picard:

this who you want to argue for :picard:
Typing paragraphs, you already lost :hhh:

Daps
You’re so mad, I know your bank account is EMPTY :heh:

I’ll pray that $600 gets deposited ASAP I can tell you need that shyt

Negged you back, you broke piece of shyt :pacspit:

why dude so hostile and angry? :mjlol:

The only thing that ever got me mad on this forum was folks supporting Trump because that directly affects me and my life, but getting mad cause somebody got a diff view of what middle class is? :picard:

You right. That nicca broke as a joke and he in here taking out his frustrations on unsuspecting coli brehs :mjlol:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
why dude so hostile and angry? :mjlol:

The only thing that ever got me mad on this forum was folks supporting Trump because that directly affects me and my life, but getting mad cause somebody got a diff view of what middle class is? :picard:

You right. That nicca broke as a joke and he in here taking out his frustrations on unsuspecting coli brehs :mjlol:
Probably he has one of those fugazi ass banks and has to wait till 2022 to get his $600 :heh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
$100k is middle class brehs. $100k is a $300k house in a decent neighborhood. Choice of car is a leased 3 series, slightly owned Lexus, or fully loaded Toyota. You can also go on decently lavish vacations. It's not balling out of control, but you're pretty comfortable. And if you're smart, you can invest in the stock market

Look up the $300k houses and look at what neighborhood they're in.

Daps
$100k is middle class brehs. $100k is a $300k house in a decent neighborhood. Choice of car is a leased 3 series, slightly owned Lexus, or fully loaded Toyota. You can also go on decently lavish vacations. It's not balling out of control, but you're pretty comfortable. And if you're smart, you can invest in the stock market

Look up the $300k houses and look at what neighborhood they're in.

Exactly.
I don't understand why brehs are refusing to accept this. :gucci:

$100k ain't rich. It's on the high side of middle class but it's middle class.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Next mf brag about that 600 dollars

iu

:to: I just got paid, but, IDGAF, i want mine