Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Daps
i got $13 left in my account

this shyt need to hit asap :mjcry:

somebody get this man the stimulus :picard:

but I been there, breh. I remember those days :wow: Trying to beat bills to the bank, hustle up on a lil bit of money to hurry up and deposit so my account didn't get overdrafted :mjcry:

I overdrafted so many times it was ridiculous. :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
why dude so hostile and angry? :mjlol:

The only thing that ever got me mad on this forum was folks supporting Trump because that directly affects me and my life, but getting mad cause somebody got a diff view of what middle class is? :picard:

You right. That nicca broke as a joke and he in here taking out his frustrations on unsuspecting coli brehs :mjlol:
Probably he has one of those fugazi ass banks and has to wait till 2022 to get his $600 :heh:

both yall salaries combined cant even afford my bills :laff:

I pay about $10k a month in bills :mjcry: ive spent $200k on cars in the past 4 years, verified and all posted in the show room :mjcry: but yall got it :mjcry: im broke :mjcry: im sure @neotheflyingone is the baller in this conversation :mjcry: I mean dude did vote for McCain maybe he makes so much he liked his plan for taxes :mjcry: can yall show me how to be successful :mjcry:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
somebody get this man the stimulus :picard:

but I been there, breh. I remember those days :wow: Trying to beat bills to the bank, hustle up on a lil bit of money to hurry up and deposit so my account didn't get overdrafted :mjcry:

I overdrafted so many times it was ridiculous. :francis:
unlike the coli 6 figure brigade, im just a working man trying to get it

im probably gonna invest it back into my clothing line

Daps

I pay about $10k a month in bills :mjcry:

but you in here arguing in a thread about $600 :duck:

The whole conversation we been having has been a debate about middle class, and me saying that 100k/yr falls into middle class, which comes out to 8-9k a month

you been arguing the whole time but you just now telling us that you paying $10k a month?

you could have deaded this conversation from jump by telling us that you fall into the bracket we're talking about and so you are qualified to speak on it and we ain't but you didn't even say that

but now you paying out 10k monthly? :duck:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

I pay about $10k a month in bills :mjcry: ive spent $200k on cars in the past 4 years, verified and all posted in the show room :mjcry: but yall got it :mjcry: im broke :mjcry: im sure @neotheflyingone is the baller in this conversation :mjcry: I mean dude did vote for McCain maybe he makes so much he liked his plan for taxes :mjcry: can yall show me how to be successful :mjcry:
Stop lying to impress people you don’t know on an anonymous Internet forum :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
but you in here arguing in a thread about $600 :duck:

The whole conversation we been having has been a debate about middle class, and me saying that 100k/yr falls into middle class, which comes out to 8-9k a month

you been arguing the whole time but you just now telling us that you paying $10k a month?

you could have deaded this conversation from jump by telling us that you fall into the bracket we're talking about and so you are qualified to speak on it and we ain't but you didn't even say that

but now you paying out 10k monthly? :duck:

I havnt argued once about $600 in here :dwillhuh: my only comments in here were about Gucci shoes not being $600 anymore and that $100k a year is not middle class..