Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You sure this gonna clean it up? :pachaha: Your post in broad day
I do not have to clean shyt up I don't give a fukk

People of all Races are acting like this

But I do understand times are hard so I don't blame them I just think God that I'm blessed with my situation

I'm just different I will go work at McDonald's tomorrow if I had to to bring in extra income It is Well documented on this website that I used to work part-time at McDonald's after I graduated college and started my career :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

But I do understand times are hard so I don't blame them I just think God that I'm blessed with my situation

I'm just different I will go work at McDonald's tomorrow if I had to to bring in extra income It is Well documented on this website that I used to work part-time at McDonald's after I graduated college and started my career :ehh:

:mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

You’re not different for doing that.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You’re not different for doing that.
I am literally talking about one specific person and that is the white lady I saw at the post office today who was complaining about not receiving her $600 check which would be mailed to her.

She changed her address today and the stimulus package went out last night and she said it would take months to receive her check due to the address change all I'm saying is if I were in her shoes I would get a fast food job and make $600 in one month.

I am referring to this one white lady I don't know why you guys are having such a hard time understanding that

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
wells fargo always one of the last ones to the party :lolbron::francis::sadcam:
If u black with Wells Fargo they runnin background checks on where the money come and why u nighas gettin a 600 check at the same time

peckerwoods n spics will never have a issue with them

u will go thru hell jus to deposit 400 cash into an account