Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Daps
Again... you going off egghead definitions and not real life..... You data mine life situations so you ain’t qualified... No grown nikka will equate 45k to 100k as far as quality of life and the trajectory of financial independence or evolving your offspring’s financial viability is concerned... The fact you still dealing with archaic terms such as “middle class” is suspect enough... Sale this shyt to folks in your age bracket cause obviously your life experience is nill

You started the conversation about the definition of middle class.

Then when you start losing the argument, now it's "its an archaic term anyway :damn:"

Or ":damn:stop going off egghead politicians definitions"

Them eggheads are the ones in control of everything but I'm supposed to ignore their definitions :mjlol: right.

Seems like this is a personal issue to you. You aint middle class and you seem to have some animosity towards that that is keeping you from having a logical conversation on the facts that I presented.

You can't ignore what 2 presidents say and call them eggheads just cause it doesn't go along with what you want to believe.

:francis:

As far as equating 45k to 100k, saying that they are within the range of something doesn't equate them.

That's like saying 36 and 50 are within the range of middle age and then you coming back and saying "you're equating 36 to 50!:damn:"

:aicmon:

As far as data being different from what folks are feeling in the trenches... if you read my previous response you would see that I covered that when I said that different ppl have different ideas of what middle class is based on their life, region and the established consensus in that region.

Are we done here? :aicmon:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Then when you start losing the argument, now it's "its an archaic term anyway :damn:"

Them eggheads are the ones in control of everything but I'm supposed to ignore their definitions :mjlol: right.

Seems like this is a personal issue to you. You aint middle class and you seem to have some animosity towards that that is keeping you from having a logical conversation on the facts that I presented.

You can't ignore what 2 presidents say and call them eggheads just cause it doesn't go along with what you want to believe.

As far as equating 45k to 100k, saying that they are within the range of something doesn't equate them.

That's like saying 36 and 50 are within the range of middle age and then you coming back and saying "you're equating 36 to 50!:damn:"

As far as data being different from what folks are feeling in the trenches... if you read my previous response you would see that I covered that when I said that different ppl have different ideas of what middle class is based on their life, region and the established consensus in that region.

Literally millions of sites say youre wrong :skip:

Daps
Literally millions of sites say youre wrong :skip:

I posted what the last 2 presidents said.

:hhh:

So now their opinion dont mean nothing?

As much of a bumblefukk as I consider Trump to be... during the 4 years of his presidency I paid close attention to everything coming out that fools mouth because whether I liked it or not, he is the leader of the free world and his opinion on EVERYTHING matters as it can affect our lives directly.

Both him and Obama agree with what I said about 100k falling under middle class.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

:francis:As much as I don't mind free money especially in the predicament I am in, this shyt feels like a wet fart to be gloating. Folks doing the moonwalk for this shyt need to be ashamed of themselves

Including this ole head:mjlol:. Breh already fitting to flip that shyt on a game of tunk, hard liquor, and Dominos and the check didn't even hit his hands yet:wow:

I was just sitting here :scust: at funky ass Wells Fargo. Then it hit me. I used my Suntrust account for my taxes and my 1st stimulus got sent there. :gladbron:

Logged in to my mobile banking and

full

I’m in the same boat :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thank you for proving that your logic is juvenile at best.... If you are a grown ass nikka with responsibilities, your logic is flawed and not even real life...... again, you don’t know why the fukk you’re talking about and sadly YOU know it.... stop acting like you out here like that....

Daps
Thank you for proving that your logic is juvenile at best.... If you are a grown ass nikka with responsibilities, your logic is flawed and not even real life...... again, you don’t know why the fukk you’re talking about and sadly YOU know it.... stop acting like you out here like that....

Again because you can't argue with anything that I said, now I'm not talking "real life"

I didn't know you were this dumb, dude. If you aint up to a conversation, just bow out from jump next time. It won't take nothing away from you as a poster.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Disrespect to @neotheflyingone will not be tolerated :birdman:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I posted what the last 2 presidents said.

:hhh:

So now their opinion dont mean nothing?

As much of a bumblefukk as I consider Trump to be... during the 4 years of his presidency I paid close attention to everything coming out that fools mouth because whether I liked it or not, he is the leader of the free world and his opinion on EVERYTHING matters as it can affect our lives directly.

Both him and Obama agree with what I said about 100k falling under middle class.
Did you take a personal yellow tiny school bus to school:picard:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Disrespect to @neotheflyingone will not be tolerated :birdman:
fukk you and @neotheflyingone retarded ass :heh: mafukkas legit one the dumbest posters on here, you sure this hill you wanna die on :heh:

i can see someone arguing on behalf of @richaveli83 or @Houston911 or any other credible poster

but @neotheflyingone :picard: the same one who voted for McCain over Obama ? :picard: the same one in this very thread arguing $8-9k a month salary /100k a year is middle class for a single person when the middle class combined household salary in the most expensive state in America, California, is $77k a year :picard:

this who you want to argue for :picard: