Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why dont you ever answer how old you are :jbhmm: I refuse to believe you are in your late 20s/early 30s (you said you voted for McCain in 2008, which you needed to be 18 for, 12 years ago). You have the view points of a teenager.

you truly think 100k salary, for 1 person, is middle class? You understand thats 8-9k a month, for 1 person, you think thats middle class? Ok :skip:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Dumbass try hard...nikkas think they gone get extra hustle points because they don’t take the full amount government money :mjlol:

When in reality millionaires and billionaires look for any possible way they can get some funds and relief from the government or a loop hole that can save there business some money :mjlol:

Middle Class Americans are doomed. These people vote.

Daps
Why dont you ever answer how old you are :jbhmm: I refuse to believe you are in your late 20s/early 30s (you said you voted for McCain in 2008, which you needed to be 18 for, 12 years ago). You have the view points of a teenager.

you truly think 100k salary, for 1 person, is middle class? You understand thats 8-9k a month, for 1 person, you think thats middle class? Ok :skip:

I think you have a very limited view of life, the world and everything in between. It could be because you're just an anal obtuse person who believes that your views on something are the end all be all, instead of having the social clarity to explain why you say what you say.

I'm willing to provide proof of what I'm saying. I've offered it to you during this conversation and if you want me to quote where I'm getting my info, I'll give it to you. You keep telling me I'm wrong without presenting one piece of independent static info to prove your points.

If you google what I'm saying, it will come up.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:francis:As much as I don't mind free money especially in the predicament I am in, this shyt feels like a wet fart to be gloating. Folks doing the moonwalk for this shyt need to be ashamed of themselves

I neeeeed
Damn that shyt slap. OG sound like fiend :heh:

Including this ole head:mjlol:. Breh already fitting to flip that shyt on a game of tunk, hard liquor, and Dominos and the check didn't even hit his hands yet:wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think you have a very limited view of life, the world and everything in between. It could be because you're just an anal obtuse person who believes that your views on something are the end all be all, instead of having the social clarity to explain why you say what you say.

I'm willing to provide proof of what I'm saying. I've offered it to you during this conversation and if you want me to quote where I'm getting my info, I'll give it to you. You keep telling me I'm wrong without presenting one piece of independent static info to prove your points.

If you google what I'm saying, it will come up.

Please provide proof of 100k SINGLE person income is middle class outside of San Francisco and New York.

" If you're single, a salary of around $26,000 to $78,000 qualifies you as middle-income."

"The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported a median personal income of $865 weekly for all full-time workers in 2017. The U.S. Census Bureau lists the annual median personal income at $35,977 in 2019."

Which Income Class Are You?

fukk man, the "middle class income" for house holds isnt even 100k in any state in America, where do you think 100k a year for a SINGLE person is middle class :dahell:

why do you keep avoiding answering how old you are :jbhmm:

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps

:francis:As much as I don't mind free money especially in the predicament I am in, this shyt feels like a wet fart to be gloating. Folks doing the moonwalk for this shyt need to be ashamed of themselves

Including this ole head:mjlol:. Breh already fitting to flip that shyt on a game of tunk, hard liquor, and Dominos and the check didn't even hit his hands yet:wow:

The description reminds me of my uncle :mjlol:this shyt got me weak af