Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dwillhuh:the cut off was 100k for the last one
this is the original statement.
:dwillhuh: I thought some middle class folks was getting checks
this is the original response.

the stimulus check was 200k combined income for house hold, so obviously hes speaking on single person income, which @neotheflyingone is saying 100k for single person is middle class, because thats what he is replying to..... which is just not true.. its actually wild how much you gotta hold people hands through a conversation on this forum.. either @neotheflyingone made the mistake thinking the poster was talking about house hold income, or he thinks 100k single person is middle class.. both are wrong.

:gucci:

It is. Google it
he's right its based on household income.

below 20k poverty
20-45k low income
45-139k middle class
140k is upper middle class
150K plus "high income"
200k+ highest tax bracket

Here in Houston even as a couple of you being in 6 figures you’re in a good neighborhood with 2 newer cars in your garage.
I brought in $78k by myself with a wife and two kids and we are doing fine even though my house is in a lower middle class neighborhood
We talking filing jointly or as a single?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mine came fast last time but I already got 3 deposits coming by 12am tonight. Hopefully I get the free money too.

Daps
this is the original statement.

this is the original response.

the stimulus check was 200k combined income for house hold, so obviously hes speaking on single person income, which @neotheflyingone is saying 100k for single person is middle class, because thats what he is replying to..... which is just not true.. its actually wild how much you gotta hold people hands through a conversation on this forum.. either @neotheflyingone made the mistake thinking the poster was talking about house hold income, or he thinks 100k single person is middle class.. both are wrong.

I can post several articles right here right now that agree that 100k for a single person is middle class.

:beli:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
where u see that at :dwillhuh:...mines dont show spit for pending

In the mobile app, look under scheduled transactions.

fukk you Salt$

4hhqjr.jpg

Navy Federal breh !!
:blessed:

Yesss! :salute:

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TF am I doing wrong I didn’t get the Last stimmy and Idk if I’m getting this one.

I checked “Get my payment” for months and all it said was “unable to check payment status.
Where my checks at man :francis: