Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This may be a stupid question but do you have to apply or does it go straight to your account. I didn’t qualify for the 1200 last time but I should now qualify for the 600
Have you done your taxes in the last 2 years?

If not you have to apply

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irs just wrongfully sent me 5k tax refund, even though, I owed last year. I'm not touching that money at all, and will be sending it back in the morning. I've never seen my account amount so high....damn.
Let one of these Coli brehs flip that into 15k for you . Then return the other 5k:mjgrin:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:francis:"I rather get a quarter than a dollar because it makes me panhandle harder, maybe I just built different"
:francis:"I rather have tuna out of the can than a salmon filet because it makes me humble, maybe I just built different:
:francis:"I rather get a NES rather than a PS5 with day one release games because it makes me a strong gamer, maybe I just built different"
:francis:"I rather get a Vtech computer over a MacBook because it takes me back to the basis, maybe I just built different"

fukking social media :hhh: