Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:"I rather get a quarter than a dollar because it makes me panhandle harder, maybe I just built different"
:francis:"I rather have tuna out of the can than a salmon filet because it makes me humble, maybe I just built different:
:francis:"I rather get a NES rather than a PS5 with day one release games because it makes me a strong gamer, maybe I just built different"
:francis:"I rather get a Vtech computer over a MacBook because it takes me back to the basis, maybe I just built different"

fukking social media :hhh:

Those likes, replies, and retweets are a drug :mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If you really had any hustle the extra money would mean more money to put into whatever you need it for which turns into more money. The skillset stays the same.

Some folks wanna be different for the sake of being different, no matter how stupid it sounds.
The funny thing is rich people will tell you work smarter not harder. Also, rich people take all the money they can get.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Well your house has nothing to do with being middle-class it's based on your household income.

A rich person can buy a house in the hood but that doesn't mean they are lower class
What neighborhood and schools your family can afford def delineates class in this country