Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Jazzy B. Dislcaimer: I'm about to go in hard in this thread, so if you're one of them soft types :whoa:

:heh: Nothing but a control mechanism used to control, manipulate and divide people in addition to being the biggest weapon of mass destruction the world has ever seen, causes far more bad than good, so many damn conflicts throughout history are caused by it, biggest man made killer. It also throws the common sense out of people, enforces bigotry, represses advancements and try's to shackle your ability to think.

Also nikkas still believing in :duck: tales and fantasy in 2013 :heh:

It's pretty much outdated along with most of it's practices :manny:

Before anyone even tries, you can have morals without religion :ufdup:, there's something called logic, common sense, experience and reasoning.

So when will people wake up?

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
:ohhh: Damn breh you just dropped that ether with your outside the box breakdown.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Never. There will always be people who believe in a higher power or whatever and someone will end up establishing a following for it.

Logic and common sense would dictate both of those things. People understand all of the things you listed and still decide to subscribe to a religion.

StLady

❤✌&happiness
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
If it's hurting the Human Race its mos def. hurting him .
Dumb "quick" question.
Learn how to critical think in a "fast" manner.
How is religion hurting the human race? Only thing dumb around here is the response you wasted your time typing....

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
How is religion hurting the human race. Only thing dumb around here is the.

Ahh, my time was used to help you to critical think.

From the original post.
"throws the common sense out of people, enforces bigotry, represses advancements and try's to shackle your ability to think."

There are so many religious people that are comfortable. Comfortable in a sense, where they the lack they care of higher education, technology , & science .....

You know how people use the argument for anti-abortion , " that baby could have been the next Einstein or creator of the HIV vaccine, etc"

Well these religious people are the new aborted babies .

The lack of living humans not contributing to the human race is a direct effect on you and me

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
If you rid the world of all religions, you'll still have every single vice you just mentioned in society. It's human nature. It has nothing to do with religion.

Learn a thing or two about human beings. Soulless. Completely out of touch with fellow man. It's no wonder atheists are the biggest sociopaths. :heh: