Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you forget Christians have missionaries?

I'm not a Christian, but either way, missionaries I'm sure don't make posts about atheists all day long. They believe it's their job to convert people (which is wrong, but that's another story). Completely different than what the issue is here.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm not a Christian, but either way, missionaries I'm sure don't make posts about atheists all day long. They believe it's their job to convert people (which is wrong, but that's another story). Completely different than what the issue is here.
what religion do you align yourself with? either way all religious organizations want you to think the way they do which is no different then what you claim the OP is doing.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what religion do you align yourself with? either way all religious organizations want you to think the way they do which is no different then what you claim the OP is doing.

I don't align myself with religion. The Most High gave us (Israelites) Laws, Statutes, and Commandments to follow. To say you're a follower of Christianity is following a man made doctrine, which is a perverted and twisted version of the scriptures. But either way, you can't put religion in the same box as atheism. Atheism is NON-BELIEF, so if you're not a believer, why even speak on it? You know people are believers, so why do atheists, not all but alot, go out of their way to speak on religion and have a 'holier than thou' attitude (no pun intended) because they don't believe? They should live their life how they want and shut the hell up.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I don't align myself with religion. The Most High gave us (Israelites) Laws, Statutes, and Commandments to follow. To say you're a follower of Christianity is following a man made doctrine, which is a perverted and twisted version of the scriptures. But either way, you can't put religion in the same box as atheism. Atheism is NON-BELIEF, so if you're not a believer, why even speak on it? You know people are believers, so why do atheists, not all but alot, go out of their way to speak on religion and have a 'holier than thou' attitude (no pun intended) because they don't believe? They should live their life how they want and shut the hell up.

Because those that follow religion persecute and harass them. Stop acting like people with religious beliefs (or any belief for that matter) leave those that think different from them alone. If that was the case the world would be alot more peaceful.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because those that follow religion persecute and harass them. Stop acting like people with religious beliefs (or any belief for that matter) leave those that think different from them alone. If that was the case the world would be alot more peaceful.

Nobody is being persecuted, that's nonsense. Yes, throughout history people have been persecuted, but that's hardly an issue today as I would say most people don't believe in the Most High. Again, most people who follow religion don't give a damn about atheists. I know I don't...

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Nobody is being persecuted, that's nonsense. Yes, throughout history people have been persecuted, but that's hardly an issue today as I would say most people don't believe in the Most High. Again, most people who follow religion don't give a damn about atheists. I know I don't...

If that was the case there would be no missionaries still to this day trying to convert people to there faiths.
Also if people were not being persecuted for there religious beliefs pakistan and India would be great neighbors. What world do you live in were people are not persecuted for there beliefs?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that was the case there would be no missionaries still to this day trying to convert people to there faiths.
Also if people were not being persecuted for there religious beliefs pakistan and India would be great neighbors. What world do you live in were people are not persecuted for there beliefs?
:snoop: Have you listened to anything I said? I said MOST, NOT ALL people who follow religions don't care about atheists. Missionaries , whose main job is to convert people, try to get people in their religion, whether the person is atheist or otherwise. Again, this is entirely different than someone who has no belief, no purpose on speaking about religion, except making it a point to belittle those who do believe in a higher power. If you can't/won't/don't understand that, I'm not sure what to tell you. Bringing up Pakistan and India isn't going to help your argument because a) this is the internet and the majority of us don't live there so it's irrelevant, and b) any dispute between those two countries has NOTHING to do with atheism.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:snoop: Have you listened to anything I said? I said MOST, NOT ALL people who follow religions don't care about atheists. Missionaries , whose main job is to convert people, try to get people in their religion, whether the person is atheist or otherwise. Again, this is entirely different than someone who has no belief, no purpose on speaking about religion, except making it a point to belittle those who do believe in a higher power. If you can't/won't/don't understand that, I'm not sure what to tell you. Bringing up Pakistan and India isn't going to help your argument because a) this is the internet and the majority of us don't live there so it's irrelevant, and b) any dispute between those two countries has NOTHING to do with atheism.

you speak for all people now?
and you seem to miss the point that all people no matter there belief try to convert people to there way of thinking religion is just as aggressive as say someone who believes in anarchy. But you seem to dislikes atheists and just seem to ignore the blatant percussion that religious organizations do to those that do no share the same ideas as them so it is obvious no matter what arguments i bring up you will ignore them and show the :snoop: smile to show your frustrations

peace.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
He is talking about young earth creationism which is not only stupid but also an entirely different connotation than simply saying "creationism."

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Imma just sit back and wait for somebody religious to say something stupid in hopes that Napoleon will turn up one time.

excited.gif