Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
All Abrahamic religions worship God but Christianity makes it explicitly clear without Christ you will perish aka go straight to the hell fire.

To answer your question religion is man made Jesus was not in the business of building megachurches

You're just proving my point. You are no longer discussing God. Now you're simply making an argument for something that Paul said about God. And that's what makes you a "Christian."

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You're just proving my point. You are no longer discussing God. Now you're simply making an argument for something that Paul said about God. And that's what makes you a "Christian."
It was Jesus himself who said no one will get to the father unless you go through him.

What makes me a Christian is the fact that I believe Jesus died to save me from my sins and he is the only way I can get to God.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
Religion is a lot of things. But in most cases it is used by people in power to control the feeble-minded.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Atheists and theists take turns doing this shyt in HL. But I'm about to take care of that.
At least threads made by Atheists aren't mind-numbingly retarded. Most atheists bring up logical points of discussion while theists come in complaining that atheists are picking on them and how we're so "miserable".

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you believe there is a place in the afterlife where people will burn for the rest of their lives in eternity?

Speak on it why and why not? I will give a detailed response later...:youngsabo:
you'll be burning there forever, for not following the teachings of muhammad and worshipping allah :ehh:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
It was Jesus himself who said no one will get to the father unless you go through him.

What makes me a Christian is the fact that I believe Jesus died to save me from my sins and he is the only way I can get to God.

Again, you're not telling me about God. You're telling me about what a man said about Him.