THEE TOP 50 YEARS BY A RAP GROUP(2017 Migos Get Inducted)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I'm struggling to grasp the concept of the thread premise, but thought I'll throw a few names forward anyways:

1996 - Bone Thugs
2006 - D4L
2016 - Migos
2004 - Black Eyed Peas
2005 - Little Brother
2007 - Gym Class Heroes
2011 - Odd Future
2009 - Young Money

1986 - Run DMC

:ehh:

:scust::gucci::martin::snoop::scusthov::dahell::rudy::shaq2::what:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
10. '91 Naughty By Nature
9. '87 Beastie Boys
8. '94 Wu-Tang Clan
7. '99 Hot Boys
6. '87 Salt N Pepa
This is what it's come to the top finals?:snoop: Clipse should be included for the year hell hath no fury came out shyt is amasterpiece. Idk what the rules are for this tho it should be the music strictly especially if the group dropped superior consistent albums or classic albums. Method and red dropped blackout that year as well breh, :aicmon:8ball and mjg dropped in our lifetime as well:mjpls:murda muzik?:ohlawd: so idk if hotboys qualify for the top spot. Sales shouldn't matter too much.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This is what it's come to the top finals? Clipse should be included for the year hell hath no fury came out shyt is amasterpiece. Idk what the rules are for this tho it should be the music strictly especially if the group dropped superior consistent albums or classic albums. Method and red dropped blackout that year as well breh, :aicmon:8ball and mjg dropped in our lifetime as wellmurda muzik?so idk if hotboys qualify for the top spot. Sales shouldn't matter too much.

:comeon:

the criteria is at the very beginning of the thread.
you cant miss it.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
am i wrong? :GunnarssonShrug:

IDG-and-Google-Team-Up-to-Tempt-Advertisers-with-Global-100-Percent-Viewability-Offer-300x225.jpg

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Wu takes it then.
And it's not even close. :prodigylol2:

how?

the hot boys were more popular
bigger wave
had bigger hits
sold more records
made more history
etc etc

400 degreez run trumps tical by a considerable margin.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This is what it's come to the top finals?:snoop: Clipse should be included for the year hell hath no fury came out shyt is amasterpiece. Idk what the rules are for this tho it should be the music strictly especially if the group dropped superior consistent albums or classic albums. Method and red dropped blackout that year as well breh, :aicmon:8ball and mjg dropped in our lifetime as well:mjpls:murda muzik?:ohlawd: so idk if hotboys qualify for the top spot. Sales shouldn't matter too much.

that's not even the clipse's biggest year. their biggest year was '02, and I'm a clipse fan but that '02 run was moreso top 50.

meth & red, had a fun run, but I'm not even sure if its top 50.

8ball & mjg never had a run.

murda muzik is mobb deep's best-seller but '95 was their biggest year. mobb deep is a group that didn't put it all together at once. if they had murda muzik's sales with the infamous' buzz, then they would be on the list, and HIGH.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
that's not even the clipse's biggest year. their biggest year was '02, and I'm a clipse fan but that '02 run was moreso top 50.

meth & red, had a fun run, but I'm not even sure if its top 50.

8ball & mjg never had a run.

murda muzik is mobb deep's best-seller but '95 was their biggest year. mobb deep is a group that didn't put it all together at once. if they had murda muzik's sales with the infamous' buzz, then they would be on the list, and HIGH.
That was clipse best album tho and I put it up there with the all time greatest albums. Idk how much it sold but that's irrelevant because that's one of the best albums ever in my personal opinion. 8ball and mjg are the greatest south duo but that's debatable because some like ugk some like outkast:manny: