THEE TOP 50 YEARS BY A RAP GROUP(2017 Migos Get Inducted)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nah. Not in 99. They weren't flabby at all. They had hits, critical acclaim and sales.

compared to what was going on by that time with ruff ryders, rocafella, etc, plus the underground scene on the east......mobb deep was lookin kinda flabby.

im not saying they were pushed into irrelevance but they were knocked down a few notches and it was nothing they could do about it.

changing of the guard. look at how Eve made foxy & kim into afterthoughts during that period.

Four years later. Which shouldn't factor into this discussion. They were gold. Just like Mobb.

I was referring to Quiet Storm and the Remix.

I'm sure they did more than 800k
besides, they had the bigger hits & broader appeal. they had scenario, hot sex, check the rhyme(which was meh to me), who got the jazz, buggin out.
mob deep really just had shook ones. now personally, i'd take that and "give up the goods" over anything tribe ever did, but I'm saying.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
its the truth tho.

no way around it.:smugfavre:

I don't think you understand the concept of this list breh.
I get what your getting at if thats all that matters to u cool. I care more bout discographys and albums and how sick they were as mcs and artists. Wutang forever had one single had no hook and clocked in at 6 minutes with all the members on one track and sold 4 or 5x platinum if that aint more impact then idk what is breh. but i think ur talking bout wu from 94-96 so ill give u the benefit of the doubt for the sales (& the rules of this thread) but if were talking quality and strictly impact in hip hop thats even worse cuz wu was on fire at that time. Juvenile will always be regarded highly for me the rest of the hotboys and big tymers I could care less for. No denying Fresh production either.

:wow:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I get what your getting at if thats all that matters to u cool. I care more bout discographys and albums and how sick they were as mcs and artists. Wutang forever had one single had no hook and clocked in at 6 minutes with all the members on one track and sold 4 or 5x platinum if that aint more impact then idk what is breh. but i think ur talking bout wu from 94-96 so ill give u the benefit of the doubt for the sales (& the rules of this thread) but if were talking quality and strictly impact in hip hop thats even worse cuz wu was on fire at that time. Juvenile will always be regarded highly for me the rest of the hotboys and big tymers I could care less for. No denying Fresh production either.

this list has nothing to do with discographies or how good or bad we think someone is.

wutang forever had a huge hype machine, especially from MTV, who gave triumph the grandest of debuts.

yea wutang is on here for '94.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
TOP 5 COMING SOON.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
5. '96 Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
4. '82 Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five
3. '88-89 Public Enemy