THEE TOP 100 YEARS BY A RAP ARTIST, SOLO........TOP 5!!!! TOP 5!!!!!

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yeah and everybody does. you really gonna act like people are referring to Portland, Nevada, and Arizona when they talk west coast? what was the east coast vs west coast beef? cali vs ny right?

u mean east/west rivalry?
that wasn't just cali & new york
I remember vin rock(jersey) dissin sir mix-a-lot(seattle)

if its the 2pac/death row/bad boy related beefs:
the fugees
outlawz
chino xl
were all involved. none of them were from NY or cali.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
u mean east/west rivalry?
that wasn't just cali & new york
I remember vin rock(jersey) dissin sir mix-a-lot(seattle)

if its the 2pac/death row/bad boy related beefs:
the fugees
outlawz
chino xl
were all involved. none of them were from NY or cali.
i was talking about the main nikkas. i know it wasn't really a rivalry but that's how it was perceived.

when people say "..... brought the west coast back" 100% of the time they are talking about California.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i was talking about the main nikkas. i know it wasn't really a rivalry but that's how it was perceived.

when people say "..... brought the west coast back" 100% of the time they are talking about California.

well that was moreso just bad boy vs death row.

with makaveli saying "its not about east or west".

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
well that was moreso just bad boy vs death row.

with makaveli saying "its not about east or west".
yeah i know. but my point was cali = west coast. i know new york ain't the whole east but that's how nikkas look at it out here. :manny:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
replying to posts all late.

no stones left unturned.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yeah i know. but my point was cali = west coast. i know new york ain't the whole east but that's how nikkas look at it out here. :manny:

but you do realize that by saying this, youre fueling that new York arrogance that you hate so much, right?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
10. '97 Puff Daddy
9. '98 Master P
8. '99 Jay-Z
7. '95 Notorious B.I.G.
6. '93 Dr. Dre

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Silkk was not double platinum at no point in his career. Snoop and P were the only double and multi plat artists on the label.

Jeezy never had a year like T.I.'s 2006. All of Jeezy's biggest songs have features. Meanwhile "What You Know" is bigger than any song Jeezy ever had. T.I. is everythong Jeezy wanted to be. He went feom soundong like Troy and Trick Daddy to T.I. for dummies.

jeezy sounds nothing like TIP.

and what I meant was TIP was always aiming for the love, admiration & status that jeezy had.

TI had respect from East Coast heads , was getting roles for movies , had bytches loving him and was respected by legends but he wanted to be Jeezy:russ:

youre talking crossover stuff. who cares about movie roles?

btw, jeezy had more respect from east coast, and everybody.
chicks loved jeezy's music too. prolly more than tip's, actually.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jeezy sounds nothing like TIP.

and what I meant was TIP was always aiming for the love, admiration & status that jeezy had

Before Jeezy was out here talking about trapping and applying "Trap" to the titles of his projects, T.I. was already doing it.

T.I. had more love, admiration, and status than Jeezy ever had at any point in his career. Jeezy never had respect as an MC. Jeezy never simultaneously had the commercial, critical, or the streets that T.I. had. Let's not act like Jeezy ain't try to cross over. Dude had records with Akon and Kanye. He was featured on songs with Rihanna.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Before Jeezy was out here talking about trapping and applying "Trap" to the titles of his projects, T.I. was already doing it.

T.I. had more love, admiration, and status than Jeezy ever had at any point in his career. Jeezy never had respect as an MC. Jeezy never simultaneously had the commercial, critical, or the streets that T.I. had. Let's not act like Jeezy ain't try to cross over. Dude had records with Akon and Kanye. He was featured on songs with Rihanna.

theres so much wrong with the bolded.

jeezy was already getting automatic crossover love from the moment he came out. he didn't have to pander to anybody like TIP did. he also had the commercial/critical/streets all locked up from jump.

none of those records that jeezy did with akon, Kanye, or rihanna were commercial.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Putting '04 Ye over '07 or 2010 Ye is wild.

Kanye had a gang of monster hits, while producing a bunch of hits for others.

dude was everywhere and changed the landscape of mainstream hip-hop, altho his push was suspicious and they used him as a pawn to emasculate the genre, but it was still an impressive run nonetheless.

I'm wondering if I had him too high tho.