THEE TOP 100 YEARS BY A RAP ARTIST, SOLO........TOP 5!!!! TOP 5!!!!!

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
outkast in 2003 was not a rap group. and sure, big boi had the #1 song in the country, but it was bigger outside of the rap community. PERSPECTIVE.

again PERSPECTIVE. e-40's singles may have sold more, because of the market that hes in. but none of those songs had more impact than jada's tracks. the only e-40 singles that were even generally recognizable were songs later in his career. apparently, those are the songs youre listing, aside from "rappers ball".

here you go what the juelez shyt. nikkas is both rappers, that's the same damn market. just keep it real and say you don't like 40 breh. you got ask kinds of bullshyt ass excuses. now they not in the same market? :camby:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Wacky- Can we start a R and b spin off of this thread.? Not sure how far we can go back but im thinking.

MJ- 82(Thriller album)

Janet jackson- 89 (Rhythm nation was her top imo)

R kelly- 94 cause of 12 play

Beyonce- 06

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
here you go what the juelez shyt. nikkas is both rappers, that's the same damn market. just keep it real and say you don't like 40 breh. you got ask kinds of bullshyt ass excuses. now they not in the same market? :camby:

theres people in the top 10 who I don't like.

I like prime e-40 actually.

lol. surely, you don't believe the bolded.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Wacky- Can we start a R and b spin off of this thread.? Not sure how far we can go back but im thinking.

MJ- 82(Thriller album)

Janet jackson- 89 (Rhythm nation was her top imo)

R kelly- 94 cause of 12 play

Beyonce- 06

yea I started brainstorming a group list already but I'm not sure which forum I should post it in.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I already did like 10 times already

youre taking the thread backwards.
3kkpKFo.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
naw regionalism exists to this day. you think nikkas in Cali give a fukk about Joey Badass? i see east coast posters shyt on e40 all the time but he one of the biggest rappers on west coast.

joey badass is more of an underground/internet phenomenon. he has fans on the east & west alike.

hes not necessarily poppin on the east coast with the street play, and ive never heard him on the radio ever. maybe in new York they might play him during primetime mixes. but that's not his lane.

understand the markets breh.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
joey badass is more of an underground/internet phenomenon. he has fans on the east & west alike.

hes not necessarily poppin on the east coast with the street play, and ive never heard him on the radio ever. maybe in new York they might play him during primetime mixes. but that's not his lane.

understand the markets breh.
that was a bad example on my part. what you even quote that for? we on some whole other shyt now.