THEE TOP 100 YEARS BY A RAP ARTIST, SOLO........TOP 5!!!! TOP 5!!!!!

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Andre did not have a solo album. He should be in the group list only. Kurupt was a great lyricist but he didn't have an impact as a solo artist. He again belongs in the group category with Dogg Pound.
he could throw 07 dre on the list then. he was killing shyt without big boi.
51UnWpMiHTL.jpg

:troll:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Hold up, Holdup. Time out. Where is Heavy D?. Hev had so many hits though. Not sure which one was his best.

heavy d & the boyz on the group list.

yea too many hits. it was hard to pick a year.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:skip:
that's exactly what you're doing with jadakiss.

:beli: e-40 got no hits but jadakiss does? see this is what I'm talking about. how can i take you serious when you say you're objective?

juicy j ain't even drop an album in 2011 and he was still hotter than a bunch of these nikkas. is having an album part of the criteria?

big boi had a #1 record and would have still sold.

what hits did e-40 have on the level of "why", "we gonna make it" & "knock yourself out"?
the latter 2, came out in '01, along with a hit remix. not to mention he was part of one of the greatest battle ever that year.

juicy j BRICKED breh. I don't remember the year he dropped the album specifically, because its not important. he bricked.

big boi's albums don't sell chit.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
what hits did e-40 have on the level of "why", "we gonna make it" & "knock yourself out"?
the latter 2, came out in '01, along with a hit remix. not to mention he was part of one of the greatest battle ever that year.

juicy j BRICKED breh. I don't remember the year he dropped the album specifically, because its not important. he bricked.

big boi's albums don't sell chit.
"why?" is the only hit you listed on there. "knock yourself out" and "we gonna make" are signature jada songs but they aren't hits.
:mindblown: did you do any fukking research veggie you made this shyt? "tell me when to go", "u and dat", "choices" and "rappers ball" are bigger. none of those jada singles have plaques, several e-40 singles do. it's like you live in a fantasy world where facts don't matter.

you're comparing big boi albums in 2017 to a 2003 big boi who had the number 1 song in the country and was a member ou'd the biggest rap group at the time during their peak.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
"why?" is the only hit you listed on there. "knock yourself out" and "we gonna make" are signature jada songs but they aren't hits.
:mindblown: did you do any fukking research veggie you made this shyt? "tell me when to go", "u and dat", "choices" and "rappers ball" are bigger. none of those jada singles have plaques, several e-40 singles do. it's like you live in a fantasy world where facts don't matter.

you're comparing big boi albums in 2017 to a 2003 big boi who had the number 1 song in the country and was a member ou'd the biggest rap group at the time during their peak.

outkast in 2003 was not a rap group. and sure, big boi had the #1 song in the country, but it was bigger outside of the rap community. PERSPECTIVE.

again PERSPECTIVE. e-40's singles may have sold more, because of the market that hes in. but none of those songs had more impact than jada's tracks. the only e-40 singles that were even generally recognizable were songs later in his career. apparently, those are the songs youre listing, aside from "rappers ball".

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the highest I could go.

he never really shut the game down.

A lot of the artists on the list didn't exactly shut the game down. '02 Nas was huge. You still had the hype and buzz from Stillmatic. The whole Summer Jam tirade where he went off on Cam, Nelly, and Nore. There's the rumor of him signing with Murder Inc. There's Lost Tapes. There's God's Son.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
A lot of the artists on the list didn't exactly shut the game down. '02 Nas was huge. You still had the hype and buzz from Stillmatic. The whole Summer Jam tirade where he went off on Cam, Nelly, and Nore. There's the rumor of him signing with Murder Inc. There's Lost Tapes. There's God's Son.

yea, and nas is ahead of most of them. but I cant put him ahead of the guys that are ranked higher.

are you saying that '02 is nas' best year?

he doesn't get any points for that tirade, after the at he ducked dipset. I havnt respected him since.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, and nas is ahead of most of them. but I cant put him ahead of the guys that are ranked higher.

are you saying that '02 is nas' best year?

he doesn't get any points for that tirade, after the at he ducked dipset. I havnt respected him since.

All things considered, '02 is arguably Nas's hottest year. From top to bottom. It's the only year in which he made an impact in nearly every quarter. Personally, his '02 could go head to head with Em's. Of course, Em sold more records, but from a quality, respect, and impact standpoint in Hip Hop, Nas was up there.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
All things considered, '02 is arguably Nas's hottest year. From top to bottom. It's the only year in which he made an impact in nearly every quarter. Personally, his '02 could go head to head with Em's. Of course, Em sold more records, but from a quality, respect, and impact standpoint in Hip Hop, Nas was up there.

:jbhmm: