THEE TOP 100 YEARS BY A RAP ARTIST, SOLO........TOP 5!!!! TOP 5!!!!!

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
his singles were "knock yaself out" and "we gon make it".:stopitslime:

how did the album flopped? I asked you this already and you gave me no response, and instead you just repeated yourself.

a non-factor? he had the king of hip-hop shook like chit.
and they flopped. we gon make it instrumental bigger than the actual song. we already went through this. you still think his album went plat, it didn't. we making up new rules for jada now? :stopitslime: he flopped.

give it up. :camby: there is no way you can justify him being on here other than you like jadakiss.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jay-z himself knew jada was coming for his spot.

that's the root of the beans/jada beef.

jay threw stones, then ducked behind state property.:heh:

Jada was nowhere near coming for Jay's spot. Jay only gave Jada half a bar. What's funny is how far fetched it is to say Jay was ducking Jada when he went directly at Nas. His beef with Nas extended beyond music and battling for KONY.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Jada was nowhere near coming for Jay's spot. Jay only gave Jada half a bar. What's funny is how far fetched it is to say Jay was ducking Jada when he went directly at Nas. His beef with Nas extended beyond music and battling for KONY.

jay went at nas because he thought nas was washed like prodigy.
nas was NOT hot in 2001. that battle revived his career.
the lox was the hottest thing in the streets up north, and the star of the group was about to drop a solo. jay was making moves behind the scenes, trying to hamper jada's buzz for over a year before his debut dropped.

he gave jada a "half a bar" and ran behind beans because he knew jada would've destroyed him.

SMARTEN UP SON. I shouldn't have to explain this in 2017.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
if it was just about who I like, I would take jada ass off the list and replace him with beans or styles p.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
moving mystical up is a good idea,

its not about longevity. its about a year.

fab was on the list initially. had his video posted & all.

plies didn't have more hits than chingy, at least not in one year. and chingy's hits were twice as big as plies chit. plies was the hottest in what streets?

'99 is when busta started getting annoying. and yea, all the hype & promo for this album and it only went platinum in the midst of the sales boom. that doesn't sound like a megastar to me breh. and to try to put him over meek is crazy.

in the eastern side of the south Plies was that nikka,i dont know how far it spanded out west in the south....but he had nikkas like Lil Wayne who was the biggest rapper at the time telling him he was the hardest nikka out,nikka got cosigns from Scarface,T.I saying he was up next,Nas even said he was feeling em....a classic album dont take precedent over Chingys shyt:picard:?even nikkas who aint like Plies kinda had to fall back after that album dropped,plus he had street classic hits off that Real Testament,100 Years wasnt highly talked about and respected?Goons Lurkin wasnt getting no play,Shawty wasnt a song women love and had nikkas in they feelings on the low:mjcry:?Plus that I'm So Hood feature you need to acknowledge how that introduced him to the world,every nikka in every hood accross the nation knew that verse word for word and fukked wit Plies after that:wow:

but its cool im not arguing for Plies on this one:hubie:

and you said competetion level would play a part,Meek was up against alooooota nikkas who you yourself have at damn near 30,and they at 30 in years that wasnt even 2012 which you claim is Meeks peek year...and its arguable if he was above Future in 2012,definitley wasnt above Drake in 2012,and i know for a fact you hate Kendrick and everything he stood for in 2012,so lets see if you will put his 2012 in this list:sas1:? so in a era thats not as competetive Meek was behind a awful lot of nikkas that year,im just naming a few.

and you have the audacity to question Bustas 99:hhh:?look at how many nikkas 99's you got high up on this list,and that doesnt even cover nikkas who only aint here because they probaly had hotter 98's,but was still hot as shyt in 1999:pachaha:

you can call Busta warm in 99,but Meek was as warm as Busta was if you grade on a curve...but even on that curve,a warm 99>>>warm 2012:banderas:

Props on moving up Hammer,in the system we trust:wow:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jay went at nas because he thought nas was washed like prodigy.
nas was NOT hot in 2001. that battle revived his career.
the lox was the hottest thing in the streets up north, and the star of the group was about to drop a solo. jay was making moves behind the scenes, trying to hamper jada's buzz for over a year before his debut dropped.

he gave jada a "half a bar" and ran behind beans because he knew jada would've destroyed him.

SMARTEN UP SON. I shouldn't have to explain this in 2017.

Jada had hype behind him, but by no means was he a threat. Jay and Nas were trading jabs since the 90's. The battle had nothing to do with who was hotter.

Jay didn't duck behind State Prop because Jada was a non factor in comparison, which is why he got half a bar.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Jada had hype behind him, but by no means was he a threat. Jay and Nas were trading jabs since the 90's. The battle had nothing to do with who was hotter.

Jay didn't duck behind State Prop because Jada was a non factor in comparison, which is why he got half a bar.

smh

stick to talking about outkast & timbaland

this is way out your jurisdiction. theres other names on here for you to argue about. but until then..............:camby:

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

stick to talking about outkast & beat club.

this is way out your jurisdiction.

:camby:

Evidently, I'm not the one that's out of his jurisdiction. I'm not here exaggerating Jada's 2001 standing to the Heavens as if he was poised to take Jay Z's spot.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Evidently, I'm not the one that's out of his jurisdiction. I'm not here exaggerating Jada's 2001 standing to the Heavens as if he was poised to take Jay Z's spot.

okay buddy.

I just included missy in the honorable mentions.

speak on that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Jay and Nas were trading jabs since the 90's. The battle had nothing to do with who was hotter.

no chit cherlock

and I never said that their battle was over whose hotter. jay took it past jabs because, as I already stated; he thought nas was on his last legs, along with prodigy.

he was trying to finish nas.

jay cherry-picks his battles, if you havnt noticed by now.