THEE TOP 100 YEARS BY A RAP ARTIST, SOLO........TOP 5!!!! TOP 5!!!!!

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no chit cherlock

and I never said that their battle was over whose hotter. jay took it past jabs because, as I already stated; he thought nas was on his last legs, along with prodigy.

he was trying to finish nas.

jay cherry-picks his battles, if you havnt noticed by now.

Nas was worthy enough to receive a full verse. This is the same guy Jay had in his Top 3. Same guy Jay sampled twice. Meanwhile, according to you, he was shook of Kiss.

On the other hand, Kiss ain't even get a bar. He treated like he didn't exist, pretty much like Nas had done Jay until Jay put Nas in a position to where he had to respond. Does it mean that Nas ducked Jay? Not at all.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
100. '00 Shyne
99. '11 Wiz Khalifa
98. '89 Young MC
97. '07 Souljah Boy Tell Em
96. '92 Sir Mix-A-Lot
95. '93 MC Ren
94. '87 MC Shan
93. '89 Special Ed
92. '05 Cassidy
91. '05 Paul Wall

90. '05 Mike Jones
89. '07-08 Plies
88. '09 Max B
87. '95 AZ
86. '99 BG
85. '06 Chamillionaire
84. '04 Lloyd Banks
83. '05 Common
82. '05 Beanie Siegel
81. '98 Noreaga

80. '98 Noreaga
79. '91 DJ Quik
78. '84-85 Roxanne Shante
77. '87 Dana Dane
76. '06 Jim Jones
75. '95 Raekwon
74. '01 Trick Daddy
73. '12-13 Tity Boi
72. '02 Fat Joe
71. '98 Jermaine Dupri

70. '95 Ol Dirty b*stard
69. '03 Birdman
68. '12 Kendrick Lamar
67. '09 Lil Boosie
66. '05 Juelz Santana
65. '92 Redman
64. '04 Twista
63. '04 Lil Flip
62. '03 Missy Elliot
61. '00-01 Lil Bow Wow

60. '09 Gucci Mane
59. '98 Big Punisher
58. '79-80 Spoonie Gee
57. '91 Scarface
56. '85 Schooly D
55. '88-89 MC Lyte
54. '98 Silkk The Shocker
53. '89 Too $hort
52. '01 Fabolous
51. '94 Queen Latifah

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nas was worthy enough to receive a full verse. This is the same guy Jay had in his Top 3. Same guy Jay sampled twice. Meanwhile, according to you, he was shook of Kiss.

On the other hand, Kiss ain't even get a bar. He treated like he didn't exist, pretty much like Nas had done Jay until Jay put Nas in a position to where he had to respond. Does it mean that Nas ducked Jay? Not at all.

youre not very bright.

both jay & nas move like p*ssies when it comes to battling on wax. at least nas admits that battling isnt his thing.

and jay has been bigger than nas since '98. if it was about jay being worthy, that battle would've went down 3 years earlier. jay decided to force the issue in '01 because nas looked like he was on his way out.

I'm not gonna waste anymore time arguing about this. youre ridiculous.

since you like to wait until a rapper tells you something, or cosigns something, I'll just leave this here. also, ask DMX about jay running away from their battle.

@7:40

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre not very bright.

I'm not gonna waste anymore time arguing about this. youre ridiculous.

since you like to wait until a rapper tells you something, or cosigns something, I'll just leave this here.

@7:40

Nowhere does Beans say that Jay was shook of Kiss. And Jay getting on the remixes with Mya and R. Kelly wasn't sabotage.

And 50 saying Jay sends his soldiers. Memph was dissing Nas too and Jay still went at Nas. Nas was the only rapper out of every one he was dissing that he had real beef with. It wasn't just rap records.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nowhere does Beans say that Jay was shook of Kiss. And Jay getting on the remixes with Mya and R. Kelly wasn't sabotage.

And 50 saying Jay sends his soldiers. Memph was dissing Nas too and Jay still went at Nas. Nas was the only rapper out of every one he was dissing that he had real beef with. It wasn't just rap records.

are you mentally challenged?:dwillhuh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:heh: is that supposed to change shyt? your 51-100 just makes his placing worse.

you claimed that song was only popular because of the beat, when clearly that's not the case.

that song had mad quotables.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:ohhh:so new yorkers know the lyrics to a jadakiss record?

i only know the hook breh. :manny:

well looking at how much value you seem to place on petey Pablo & coo coo cal, I don't expect you to know the lyrics.

and it aint just new Yorkers quoting that record to this very day, even on this board that youre posting on.

were you really into hip-hop back then breh?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
it aint just new Yorkers quoting that record to this very day, even on this board that youre posting on.

were you really into hip-hop back then breh?
:ohhh: jadakiss lyrics get posted on an east coast bias board?

:stopitslime: yeah i was into hip hop which is exactly why i know he doesn't belong on this list. he had a solid year regionally, but that doesn't amount to a goat year.

put tha eastsidaz on there
put kurupt on there
put dj quik on there
put e-40 on there

all these nikkas had bigger years than kiss but you ignored them because they are regional and/or you didn't like them. you can't even give me a legit reason at all why jadakiss is on the list but kurupt is not, kurupt literally meets every criteria.

the list is heavily flawed because you lack objectivity and you're going on how you feel about the artist and not what actually happened.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:ohhh: jadakiss lyrics get posted on an east coast bias board?

:stopitslime: yeah i was into hip hop which is exactly why i know he doesn't belong on this list. he had a solid year regionally, but that doesn't amount to a goat year.

put tha eastsidaz on there
put kurupt on there
put dj quik on there
put e-40 on there

all these nikkas had bigger years than kiss but you ignored them because they are regional and/or you didn't like them. you can't even give me a legit reason at all why jadakiss is on the list but kurupt is not, kurupt literally meets every criteria.

the list is heavily flawed because you lack objectivity and you're going on how you feel about the artist and not what actually happened.

lol. I do the opposite of going by how I feel about the artist. the artists I like are graded on a tougher scale. and btw, I like jada but he isn't one of my favorite rappers or anything. he isn't even my favorite from his group. lol.

I forgot about '91 dj quik actually. he'll be on the list by the time you read this post.
eastsidaz are a group. and if its the group list youre referring to, they would make it if I expand that list to 100.
kurupt - nah, but dogg pound as a group has a good ranking.
e-40 - I tried to squeeze him in, but he just didn't make the cut.

jadakiss had national hits and at least went close to platinum - which you cant do on the east coast if youre a regional artist. plus, I lived outside of the east coast, so I know better when yall try to automatically reach for the regional card. jada wasn't regional. he wasn't running chit anywhere but the east, but he was still popular outside of it, and in better standing than the names youre droppin.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
lol. I do the opposite of going by how I feel about the artist. the artists I like are graded on a tougher scale. and btw, I like jada but he isn't one of my favorite rappers or anything. he isn't even my favorite from his group. lol.

I forgot about '91 dj quik actually. he'll be on the list by the time you read this post.
eastsidaz are a group. and if its the group list youre referring to, they would make it if I expand that list to 100.
kurupt - nah, but dogg pound as a group has a good ranking.
e-40 - I tried to squeeze him in, but he just didn't make the cut.

jadakiss had national hits and at least went close to platinum - which you cant do on the east coast if youre a regional artist. plus, I lived outside of the east coast, so I know better when yall try to automatically reach for the regional card. jada wasn't regional. he wasn't running chit anywhere but the east, but he was still popular outside of it, and in better standing than the names youre droppin.

3kkpKFo.gif

first he went platinum, now he almost went plat? :comeon: the nikka went gold. can't even take you serious when you in here just making shyt up straight up:cape:. nikka ain't have no national hits, shyts ain't even crack the top 100. "you can't go plat if you're regional"
:ufdup:you said that. well that nikka ain't go plat, so:manny:.

you tried to squeeze e-40 in?:beli:
that nikka done had a jadakiss 01 like 5 times, and with actual hits. :camby:

":bryan:bu, bu, but in not east coast biased."

i shoulda known from your outkast posts how out of touch you were.
jJmiG2h.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
first he went platinum, now he almost went plat? :comeon: the nikka went gold. can't even take you serious when you in here just making shyt up straight up:cape:. nikka ain't have no national hits, shyts ain't even crack the top 100. "you can't go plat if you're regional"
:ufdup:you said that. well that nikka ain't go plat, so:manny:.

you tried to squeeze e-40 in?:beli:
that nikka done had a jadakiss 01 like 5 times, and with actual hits. :camby:

":bryan:bu, bu, but in not east coast biased."

i shoulda known from your outkast posts how out of touch you were.

lol @ calling someone "out of touch" while you play ride-or-die for outkast.

I thought jada went plat. apparently, its in the 900k range and he prolly shipped plat. so yea, what are you arguing about?

e-40 never popped like that. and lol @ him having bigger hits than jada.