THEE TOP 100 YEARS BY A RAP ARTIST, SOLO........TOP 5!!!! TOP 5!!!!!

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
lol @ calling someone "out of touch" while you play ride-or-die for outkast.

I thought jada went plat. apparently, its in the 900k range and he prolly shipped plat. so yea, what are you arguing about?

e-40 never popped like that. and lol @ him having bigger hits than jada.
you thought jada went plat and you were wrong, just like you think jada had bigger hits and you're wrong. you can't even admit when you're wrong, you just go into juelz mode and make shyt up. you pulled that 900k shipped platinum shyt out your ass. you thought jada went plat, you're out out touch.

everything i said has evidence to back them up. jadakiss has 2 gold albums, that's it. e-40 has platinum and gold albums as well as platinum and gold singles. not having 40 on the list is just showing you can't be objective, despite how many times you claim you are.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
you thought jada went plat and you were wrong, just like you think jada had bigger hits and you're wrong. you can't even admit when you're wrong, you just go into juelz mode and make shyt up. you pulled that 900k shipped platinum shyt out your ass. you thought jada went plat, you're out out touch.

everything i said has evidence to back them up. jadakiss has 2 gold albums, that's it. e-40 has platinum and gold albums as well as platinum and gold singles. not having 40 on the list is just showing you can't be objective, despite how many times you claim you are.

ur making a big deal out of nothing. I thought he barely cracked plat, and it turns out hes still in the 900k range. you act like I thought he went triple platinum or something. who gives a f*ck?
its like youre reaching to get a one-up in a side-argument. a measley 100k difference isn't gonna change much to his ranking.

lol @ me being out of touch because I thought jada went platinum. you put too much emphasis on sales.

e-40 sold more retail because of the market hes in. theres a reason why e-40 had all those platinum & gold albums and still BARELY flew coach on the hip-hop charter

what year did e-40 have that was so spectacular? and who could he replace on the list? and be practical. don't single out jadakiss or someone that will cause you to expose yourself.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
@Chris Cool I see you always like to play the region card in a lot of threads.

all these west coast names on the list, why don't you give me a west coast name that e-40 should replace?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I'd put
nah. I take the criteria into full account for each artist. some rappers on the list for different reasons, but when theyre lacking in certain areas, it shows in their ranking. hence, vanilla ice making the list but ranked at like #45.

good point on mystical/chingy. that may be because I'm the opposite of bias. I'm toughest on the rappers I ride for. mystical in the '90s, particularly his 1st 2 albums, is one of my favorite rappers ever.
but would you say that 03 chingy was bigger than mystical.

silk was double-plat in '98, was apart of a lot of hits inside & outside of the no limit camp, and was a heartthrob rapper on top of all that.

you just contradicted yourself. how you gonna try to get jada off the list, but turn around & vouch for Gucci mane?:gucci:

Gucci & waka's albums both bricked. also, meek mill was bigger down south, than they were on the east, especially waka flocka - who I didn't even consider for this list.

busta rhymes really just on the list for singles & being an entertainer. he never had a year like meek, and that's after taken the difference of competition into consideration.

jeezy is everything that TIP wanted to be. and I already spoke my piece on wayne and Eminem.

the idea of wayne being some kinda king, was mostly respected by kids breh. and he aint no young rapper neither. so that excuse is out the window. that nicca older than me. I remember plies outdrew a prime wayne show the same night in new Orleans. and plies is a guy who aint even in the running for this list. @StillNotSoft aint even come in here vouching for him........at least not yet.

The state vs Radric Davis did not brick and he was on obsessed remix which was platinum

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I'd put

The state vs Radric Davis did not brick and he was on obsessed remix which was platinum

it was one of the most hyped albums that year, and its still yet to go gold.

89k first week.

that's a flop breh.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
well pick out some southern or midwestern names.

I hope you didn't think that was your escape route.:sas1:
i tried but you made it too hard with the 100. a lot of people deserve to be on there as well as 40.

but c'mon man. max b?:comeon: this is exactly the type of shyt I'm talking about.

you tryna tell me out of a 100 spots, you couldn't find one for 40? :comeon: really breh?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i tried but you made it too hard with the 100. a lot of people deserve to be on there as well as 40.

I made it easier for you actually.

your inferiority complex regarding the east coast is so bad, that you cant even attempt to hide it.:mjlol:

Last edited: