Status
Not open for further replies.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
sorry u feel that way, idk what to tell u besides idgaf *shrug* i don't really see the problem with my pic, i don't have too much showing i logged in thru fb this is the pic my fam n friends see but for w.e reason it is a serious issue with everyone on here, i'll just make a reg profile so i can take it off, since i look like a white man according to everyone on here who has seen it lol, problem solved
So take a picture with your username on paper to diffuse all this then ..... **** :sas2:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Honestly this shyt is disheartening to me and I truly believe someone else is controlling @Millions account just like @SheeBadd. :mjcry:

In the past from his time posting with me and the rest of the Panther Posse in the coliseum son never came off like this with all this tired tough guy wanna be blood shyt. :francis:

As a matter of fact I clearly remember in one game thread an ATL breh was coming at his neck about meeting up and fighting or some shyt and he was quick to diffuse the situation and tell breh he was doing much over the net. NOW son is giving out numbers and addresses asking to knuckle up with nikkas doing a complete 180 :wtf:

Also we need to put the spotlight on @CinnaSlim as well, she was the main one vouching for this nikka :leostare:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Honestly this shyt is disheartening to me and I truly believe someone else is controlling @Millions account just like @SheeBadd. :mjcry:

In the past from his time posting with me and the rest of the Panther Posse in the coliseum son never came off like this with all this tired tough guy wanna be blood shyt. :francis:

As a matter of fact I clearly remember in one game thread an ATL breh was coming at his neck about meeting up and fighting or some shyt and he was quick to diffuse the situation and tell breh he was doing much over the net. NOW son is giving out numbers and addresses asking to knuckle up with nikkas doing a complete 180 :wtf:

Also we need to put the spotlight on @CinnaSlim as well, she was the main one vouching for this nikka :leostare:
If there's a spotlight on me there's a spotlight on you.

The first and last time I spoke to Mil was December. He seemed cool and real to me. That's all I'm saying, don't try and make it more than what it is when I provided info to help yall out.

& just like I'm usually cool, calm and collected, I can switch it up when I feel disrespected and want to curse someone out. Don't get it twisted.

TLR & tinychat crew know who I am, if you don't too bad for you.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

motherfukking frog werido party in this bytch. fukking sickos. :scust:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
seriously if i wanted to be a catfish id be hotter have a better body and not be born in 82 gd derp, ur standards must be just... im not even in this gd thread yall talkin about i gotta a dic cuz i look like a dude but yall all on my fb talkina bt my kids on some creepy stalker shyt, get a lyfe purpose or hobby, trollin azz

Who TF are you? Why do you look like a missing member of fallout boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.