TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
These new TLR posters don't give a shyt about you :pachaha: That's why all your threads stay flopping :mjlol:

stop. you have literally stolen elements from the posting styles of every poster that ever mattered, including myself and have tried to pass it off as your own. you are forever garbage and a stan.

you stole my hhh swag from a summer ago

you tried to make a rep war based off 3 yr old shyt

you literally jacked every joke char,ikbm,krack, thug life etc ever cracked

good grief I can keep going, have some shame :laff:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
wait, um, there was way too much graphic activity posted online for that to be fake. the levels to the creepiness that it'd take for someone to steal that much info/many visuals only to be lying. umm.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@2meo got real quiet real quick.

Consider that this peon relies off of jokes, angles and styles of posters who done dun it and regurgitates it to new posters as if he came up with it and runs with a bunch of mid careers who couldn't cut the mustard so they gas themselves.

You will see an unknown talk slick, get 15 daps in 4 seconds but u never heard of the poster or the ones that dapped him or her :laff:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Coli Nikkas should really look into being spies
I agree. The detective work is absolutely meticulous.

BTW, the younger cats don't know...but they got their education here. Alabaster **** has been terrorizing black websites since the late 00s. He introduced himself as a young talented producer with good music and morphed into the Keyzer Soze of this shyt. He probably (or indefinetly) has atleast 10-25 aliases on this site and many others. He's masqueraded as a number of female posters on hip-hop forums going back to SOHH. There was a rumor he had committed suicide...but that turned out to be a rumor as more anonymous internet fukkery was attributed to him months after the announcement was made after his disappearance.

This is just a frank message to not just the women..but men of the coli that don't know. This is why dudes get all aggy and paranoid when a new female poster comes through and need to be verified. **** is known on dozens of forums like this one.
I've never been dumb enough to simp or send a supposedly female poste on a hip-hop forum a dikk pic...but seriously I'm assuming this nikka just doing this to eventually blackmail y'all dumb enough to get caught.

@Millions SMH @ you giving out a fake account and a fake adress in brooklyn...you live in a boat by the river?

@Dreamer needs that switch flipped on it's account...100% he/she/it fake.

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
idk how many people are gonna keep sending me neg with some super hateful shyt i did stop posting on this thread over 24 hrs ago, and i'm a new member, i guess you're trying to run me out of town after you pulled me into this man on man ass slappaganda in the first place

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I agree. The detective work is absolutely meticulous.

BTW, the younger cats don't know...but they got their education here. Alabaster **** has been terrorizing black websites since the late 00s. He introduced himself as a young talented producer with good music and morphed into the Keyzer Soze of this shyt. He probably (or indefinetly) has atleast 10-25 aliases on this site and many others. He's masqueraded as a number of female posters on hip-hop forums going back to SOHH. There was a rumor he had committed suicide...but that turned out to be a rumor as more anonymous internet fukkery was attributed to him months after the announcement was made after his disappearance.

This is just a frank message to not just the women..but men of the coli that don't know. This is why dudes get all aggy and paranoid when a new female poster comes through and need to be verified. **** is known on dozens of forums like this one.
I've never been dumb enough to simp or send a supposedly female poste on a hip-hop forum a dikk pic...but seriously I'm assuming this nikka just doing this to eventually blackmail y'all dumb enough to get caught.

@Millions SMH @ you giving out a fake account and a fake adress in brooklyn...you live in a boat by the river?

@Dreamer needs that switch flipped on it's account...100% he/she/it fake.
so is this alabaster guy Sierra mist too?

Y does a woman need to be verified? How about not sending dikk pics to her. This is the net people getting to invested in this.

Not saying this about u just in general over the subject.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
idk how many people are gonna keep sending me neg with some super hateful shyt i did stop posting on this thread over 24 hrs ago, and i'm a new member, i guess you're trying to run me out of town after you pulled me into this man on man ass slappaganda in the first place
these guys up here are weird they do it to like every poster especially the women.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
so is this alabaster guy Sierra mist too?
Yes.

I remember I was just lurking the coli back then and saw the name @Sierra Mist and automatically knew it was ****.
Y does a woman need to be verified? How about not sending dikk pics to her. This is the net people getting to invested in this.

I'm not saying every woman has to be "verified"...I'm just explaining why guys get all weird whenever a new female poster comes to the coli or TLR in general since **** stepped on the scene and accuse them of being ****. Alot of people aren't invested in this...unfortunately **** is.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
@2meo got real quiet real quick.

Consider that this peon relies off of jokes, angles and styles of posters who done dun it and regurgitates it to new posters as if he came up with it and runs with a bunch of mid careers who couldn't cut the mustard so they gas themselves.

You will see an unknown talk slick, get 15 daps in 4 seconds but u never heard of the poster or the ones that dapped him or her :laff:

you rambling right now breh, you seem flustered

tumblr_mwdjg4i6u21sm31o5o1_500.gif

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Yes.

I remember I was just lurking the coli back then and saw the name @Sierra Mist and automatically knew it was ****.

I'm not saying every woman has to be "verified"...I'm just explaining why guys get all weird whenever a new female poster comes to the coli or TLR in general since **** stepped on the scene and accuse them of being ****. Alot of people aren't invested in this...unfortunately **** is.
so what was the guy doing exactly? From what I heard he was accepting peen pics? Was he posting people's private info?

Status
Not open for further replies.