TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
i just read a couple pages back and you ppl have issues, wtf does anyone on this site have to prove to you, have you seen every guys dic that ever posted on these forums jic, so wtf are u callin women out for, women can't express themselves or have opinions otherwise they are guys? Just really sickening, I could understand if this was an online dating site you would want proof,but gd just for an opinion, let the tranny talk proceed... cuz you are def worth lying to and for

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
i just read a couple pages back and you ppl have issues, wtf does anyone on this site have to prove to you, have you seen every guys dic that ever posted on these forums jic, so wtf are u callin women out for, women can't express themselves or have opinions otherwise they are guys? Just really sickening, I could understand if this was an online dating site you would want proof,but gd just for an opinion, let the tranny talk proceed... cuz you are def worth lying to and for
:mjlol:
do u read the shyt u type. if u dont like it then take ya ass back to lsa :snoop: you know nothing of which u speak heathen

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
:mjlol:
do u read the shyt u type. if u dont like it then take ya ass back to lsa :snoop: you know nothing of which u speak heathen
if i don't like it i'll continue to laugh at ur narrow view of the world is, and also feel a lil pity that you may never grow up, and i can't "go back" to a place i've never been lol u kinda sounded like the kkk there, more "POWER" to ya hun

Daps
Reppin
Two O One

:patrice: :mjpls:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
that pic looks suspect :coffee:

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
that pic looks suspect :coffee:
sorry u feel that way, idk what to tell u besides idgaf *shrug* i don't really see the problem with my pic, i don't have too much showing i logged in thru fb this is the pic my fam n friends see but for w.e reason it is a serious issue with everyone on here, i'll just make a reg profile so i can take it off, since i look like a white man according to everyone on here who has seen it lol, problem solved

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
mandela-translator-o.gif

my ex is real, but she never posted her real pictures on this site, those pictures you see is of her oldest sister kim. I don't even know if she knows that she has been exposed for lying, it's crazy because she started using pictures of herself a while ago and told me but yet no one else noticed. All of her sisters look somewhat alike.

I'm about to text her, wow y'all crazy, but she ain't a man though I can vouch for that.
:laff:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
seriously if i wanted to be a catfish id be hotter have a better body and not be born in 82 gd derp, ur standards must be just... im not even in this gd thread yall talkin about i gotta a dic cuz i look like a dude but yall all on my fb talkina bt my kids on some creepy stalker shyt, get a lyfe purpose or hobby, trollin azz

Who the fukk is this? :laff: Take ya tranny ass on somewhere else frog :camby: Nobody on your facebook or talking about ya kids you only signed up yesterday :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.