TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
i just read a couple pages back and you ppl have issues, wtf does anyone on this site have to prove to you, have you seen every guys dic that ever posted on these forums jic, so wtf are u callin women out for, women can't express themselves or have opinions otherwise they are guys? Just really sickening, I could understand if this was an online dating site you would want proof,but gd just for an opinion, let the tranny talk proceed... cuz you are def worth lying to and for
:mjpls: this account was made on Saturday

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
kobe-bryant-death-stare.gif
Watch out for "Wo-Menz"
No, but i am a girl :smugfavre:

sorry u feel that way, idk what to tell u besides idgaf *shrug* i don't really see the problem with my pic, i don't have too much showing i logged in thru fb this is the pic my fam n friends see but for w.e reason it is a serious issue with everyone on here, i'll just make a reg profile so i can take it off, since i look like a white man according to everyone on here who has seen it lol, problem solved

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Wait, does this mean @LOUDaffair isn't real either? @Lewis Black

Bro ion even know. It's either

1. **** had other people helping him, in this whole crazy shyt.

2. **** is a sicko and done it all by himself. Loud, babymama, sheebadd all being ****.

3. At one point in time loud and the others were actually real.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bro ion even know. It's either

1. **** had other people helping him, in this whole crazy shyt.

2. **** is a sicko and done it all by himself. Loud, babymama, sheebadd all being ****.

3. At one point in time loud and the others were actually real.
I know Loud was real at one point because he used to leave voice notes and shyt and it wasn't ****. I don't get this shyt. nikka had his twitter linked and everything. Then you have his supposed baby mother who was posting here too.

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
i just read a couple pages back and you ppl have issues, wtf does anyone on this site have to prove to you, have you seen every guys dic that ever posted on these forums jic, so wtf are u callin women out for, women can't express themselves or have opinions otherwise they are guys? Just really sickening, I could understand if this was an online dating site you would want proof,but gd just for an opinion, let the tranny talk proceed... cuz you are def worth lying to and for
negged get this frog outta here. :camby:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
I know Loud was real at one point because he used to leave voice notes and shyt and it wasn't ****. I don't get this shyt. nikka had his twitter linked and everything. Then you have his supposed baby mother who was posting here too.
Everybody Real holmes

Status
Not open for further replies.