Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjtf:Dude, you're searching me now after you had a temper tantrum and derailed off that other thread.
I see that you found one .. obsessed much??:dwillhuh::mjlol::francis::huhldup:
what can I help you with, since you can't seem to hold your own L's and need that type of attention. Doing your research I see, ... noted.
:sas2::sas1:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You got 20+ threads with your name on it. :russ:And 25K posts in just 2 years. I think you are the one with an obsession.
The coorelation has already been noted, hence the reason for the coorelation. But you're the one who is following me and commenting about me in some way for the past 5 hrs, reduced yourself to posting on old threads from July to get my attention, in order to bump old threads because you can't get out your feelings. You're taking this real serious.. when in fact, you could simply not comment or log off.

The key take from this is that it's dudes like you who contribute to my numbers and create threads about a female they don't know or interact with offline, who doesn't fuk with them. I don't make the threads about myself in here.Because I don't know who the fuk you are or care. But continue...
:umad::leostare:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
The coorelation has already been noted, hence the reason for the coorelation. But you're the one who is following me and commenting about me in some way for the past 5 hrs, reduced yourself to posting on old threads from July, in order to bump old threads because you can't get out your feelings. The key take from this is that it's dudes like you who contribute to my numbers and create threads about a female they don't know or interact with offline, I don't make the threads about myself in here.Because I don't know who the fuk you are or care. But continue...
:umad::leostare:
Naw. Ya'll went and snitched to Mods to ban me from your lil thread. I just found another outlet to address your shyt talking essays you posted. Now lets talk about your 25,000 posts in 2 years. You make an average of 35 posts a day. Do you even have a life? lmao

Go outside.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naw. Ya'll went and snitched to Mods to ban me from your lil thread. I just found another outlet to address your shyt talking essays you posted. Now lets talk about your 25,000 posts in 2 years. You make an average of 35 posts a day. Do you even have a life? lmao

Go outside.
Yaw. No one snitched bytch. You don't know the meaning of the word, online stunting faggit. You were unhinged in a thread with your comments having nothing to do with the topic of discussion. Take accountability for your own shyt and emotional issues.
and yeah.. the rest that you said.. YAWNNNNN.. you don't know me to speak on shyt. We can all count. I'll probably post about 10 more times today, since you want to follow me around and say other shyt that I could give less than a fuk about, you know, since I'm an adult and do what the fuk I want, and not answerable to randoms on a message board. But thanks for the update though.. what else can I assist you with??

There's a thread from March 2018, you can bump.. have fun. Fukkin weirdo ass stalky shyt.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Yaw. No one snitched bytch.
Go check the thread again. Mans tagging Mods to come in and help. lmao.

25,000 posts in 2 years = YOU HAVE NO LIFE. FACTS.

:russ:I been on The Coli since 2013 and still haven't cracked 10,000 posts.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Go check the thread again. Mans tagging Mods to come in and help. lmao.

25,000 posts in 2 years = YOU HAVE NO LIFE. FACTS.

:russ:I been on The Coli since 2013 and still haven't cracked 10,000 posts.
You've been on the Coli since 2013 and still haven't learned to handle your emotions or have a thick skin from anons off message boards, while repeat projecting about shyt that no one cares about instead of adapting your mind to have self control. Me thinks, I have become a reason for your life existence right now since you can't keep me or my life off your mind since 10am this morning considering that you are not part of my life or lifestyle to even comment about...oh and using capital letters doesn't make what you say any more relevant. You would think a person on an internet message board would know that after SIX WHOLE YEARS COMMENTING AND 8K POSTS. Stick to your comments in TFR, you're way out of your league and level over here.
:francis:

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
tenor.gif

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Imagine how much time you must have on your hands to be posting 25,000 times in less than 2 years. :mindblown:This man probably lives in his moms basement tryna kick knowledge online. Foh. You been exposed 10x over. Now go outside and get a life. The Coli isn't reality. This shyt is WWE. Entertainment and Comedy. You taking this shyt wayy to serious. lmao.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and he's still commenting on repeat with the same shyt post after post after following me from a whole other forum in The Film Room, on the site, doing a search on my name from an old thread that I forgot about but I'm too serious.. ..... :deadmanny::dead:This dude. This part of the forum knows how to attract the best and the brightest.. boooiiiii, I swear :laff:
and the person dapping him up has a whole thread begging a mod to ban his own self from the site after having a meltdown implosion about his imaginary wife over the course of an entire weekend and being caught in a web of his own lies/deceit from multiple posters... picture a grown adult creating threads about themselves, then running for cover to a mod for a begged banning, after self exposing instead of having the self control and banning yourself.

:bryan::deadrose::deadrose:
"PPPppleasee Puuhhhlease ban me from myself, Mr. Mod, if you could be so kind as to please ban me, sir... I don't know how to not login, it keeps calling me and calling me "
:wtf: