Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You snitching to the Mods to ban me isnt getting my shyt handed to me tranny. And When you jump into 2 peoples convo, dont get mad when you get called out and exposed. Lesson for next time. Im sure youll need this advice going on 26,000 posts.
again, you got serious issues. I didn't tell the mod shyt and did run to anyone. But ummmmm.. Let's address the fact that you tried to bump 3 threads about me in the Bushes from 2018
:jbhmm:This is you right???:patrice:Note the time 1:56pm.. it is now 5:30; which means you've been researching me, looking for details, not finding shyt.. mad enough to not only make up shyt, but comment on said bushed thread from 2018 -3 times in a row in order to start some shyt for the past 2.5 hours all over a film room thread that I was tagged on.. :coffee:which means you not only copy comment from those thread verbatim, but actually scrolled through to look for responses to say back bc you got offended...
:gucci:
View media item 19911

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:umad:You only got net friends that you :cape:for. You prolly was abused in past relationships and got trust issues.
oh and ummmm.. you seem to have a different energy when we were on the Billions discussion thread in The Film Room.. it was all good just a few months ago..awwww, it all makes sense... you're jealous bc I didn't take up for you instead of Marty...:whistle:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/billions-season-4-march-17th-2019-official-thread.680313/
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naw fakkit. I was replying to another poster in TFR when u came and stuck ur tranny nose in and caught feelings. Dont change the story to fit your own pathetic narrative. You was caping for another man. You are gay. Just admit you in your feelings over another man being checked on the internet. fakkits like u love to enter other peoples discussions then cry foul when you end up catching strays. Now hold your L again. You seem to be confused on how this all started and how you jumped into an A B conversation that you had no business being in.

No business being in.. despite the fact the thread was about Horror; you and I interacted on horror discussion boards prior to so you damn well know what the fuk type of business I'm about since you asked and had no problem with the interaction before. But I guess venting is more convenient for you when shyt doesn't go your way... but not when it's the other way-
:jbhmm:this is you again right... not only is there evidence of you knowing what I comment on in The Film Room, you've seen the horror threads that I've been active on.. this is you dapping me right
:patrice:
Someone recommend some recent gory horror movies streaming on Netflix.
View media item 19913

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Does anyone else have 25,000 posts in 2 years?:mindblown: Nepolean would be proud.
nahhhh.. you're little schtick isn't working for you now b... especially since you dead proved how you searched for old threads to bring up about me and then act retarded when you didnt get the reaction that you expected. you're out here looking wild desperate with the repeat comments and getting caught up in your own lies..that's how I get most of my posts, frail faggits in their feelings making up shyt and then reacting when their own shyt gets exposed. Making this comment #24,726.... :martin:
We're done here.
You've been on this since 10:30 this morning ... and bumping bushed threads from 2018 since 2:00, pull up where I ever did that type of shyt ...
:mjtf:
source.gif

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
blah blah blah
You keep posting trying spin this. I'll just hit this weed while I laugh at how pathetic you making yourself look. You really are addicted to The Coli. Let it go. Anyone in this thread can go check out how this started and how you poked your nose into a convo and caught feelings over another man getting called out. We don't need your screen caps and paragraphs tryna spin the story. Its all there for anyone to see for themselves. Now just face the fact you took an L and went and snitched to the Mods.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
You've been on this since 10:30 this morning ...
I can be on this site posting nonstop for the next 24 hours and still wont hit as many posts as you.

:umad:No one wants you. So you stay on Coli 24/7 :cape:for e-friends.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You keep posting trying spin this. I'll just hit this weed .
say less... :laff::laff:Nahhh, that's more than just weed. oh this is a day long drug induced rant.... I don't need the "spin", you keep telling on yourself. These comments of his stem from his brain on that sniffy sniff while posting. Do drugs and post on the coli, brehs. Let this be a warning.
:francis:
giphy.gif