Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.....you'll be aight :francis:
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
You gotta big ass mouth
giphy.gif

Everybody on here believes you're crazy & role playing :mjlol:. You're either a cac, tranny, weird ass dude or a crazy ass woman with nothing better to do :heh: it's obvious you live and die for this coli shyt.

The same nikkas dapping you be the same ones laughing at you (talking about you as well) on other occasions, they only fukk with you because you're supplying them what they live for which is "fukkery" otherwise they don't like you Nicole.

I'm not trying to be rude to you but I'm just saying don't act like you're beloved in here.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You gotta big ass mouth
giphy.gif

Everybody on here believes you're crazy & role playing :mjlol:. You're either a cac, tranny, weird ass dude or a crazy ass woman with nothing better to do :heh: it's obvious you live and die for this coli shyt.

The same nikkas dapping you be the same ones laughing at you (talking about you as well) on other occasions, they only fukk with you because you're supplying them what they live for which is "fukkery" otherwise they don't like you Nicole.

I'm not trying to be rude to you but I'm just saying don't act like you're beloved in here.
They don't know me, Crybaby. Last time I checked this is an online website and online "love" doesn't mean shyt to me since you know ummmm... it has no validity in my offline life. Who is this ""They" and who is this "everybody' so you mean that you admit to actually getting together with a group of dudes on the internet to talk about a woman that you don't know and never met. That's some real live homo shyt, for real - dming other men for dyck moves instead of talking to women offline in real life and by your own admission if you think that I'm someone other than what I say, why the fuk is my name in your mouth rumor has it that those who are quick to trick with the tranny tale have been exposed for having a tendency to troll for male dyck:coffee: word to Basil, Kasper and Little Foot; which is why you project like you do - the only attraction to you is other incel magnets.
:unimpressed:
Considering I have spoken to mods in here and verified older posters, including people that I know personally who have seen me and have stated so on threads, your opinion doesn't count for shyt. and neither does your attempt in light of your own history of recent of events.
But you sir... You're mad as fukkkk aren't you.. LMAOFFFF.. IF you don't get the fuk outta here. on some "if you know like I know, you know what I don't know or know what I know about people who don't know you".. Bytch, I'm grown. Dude you are a known and proven exposed LIAR, anything that comes out your mouth is lies. You cant even get your words right to keep your lie straight. That's why you ran like an affected little crying teenage girl off the thread to have your exposures deleted while asking a mod to delete you.
Chile puhllllease. I don't know none of yall.. fuk do I care for? You for sure, damn well know that your whole persona is made up - you invent fictional narratives for coli clout, of course you think that everyone else is doing the same since that's the wave that you rid yourself.
Those who I know personally, definitely are not on here talking to you... :laff:
Look at you two, tag teaming each other on threads :dame:over a girl that you never met, when over the span of last week, you were imploding and making up tall tales up in the fairytale that is your head, emphasis on "fairy" about your wives, girlfriends and sidepieces.. No wonder your imaginary ex-wife is getting dycked down by other dudes while your online writing about her in your head, she's offline giving head to the next. What's story should we look forward this weekend?.. I mean it is Friday tomm, your nurse side chick is coming through bc your wife is too depressed to talk to you again

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
They don't know me, Crybaby. Last time I checked this is an online website and online "love" doesn't mean shyt to me since you know ummmm... it has no validity in my offline life. Who is this ""They" and who is this "everybody' so you mean that you admit to actually getting together with a group of dudes on the internet to talk about a woman that you don't know and never met.
Considering I have spoken to mods in here and verified older posters, including people that I know personally who have seen me and have stated so on threads, your opinion doesn't count for shyt. and neither does your history of recent of events.
But you sir... You're mad as fukkkk aren't you.. LMAOFFFF.. IF you don't get the fuk outta here. on some "if you know like I know, you know what I don't know or know what I know about people who don't know you".. Bytch, I'm grown. Dude you are a known and proven exposed LIAR, anything that comes out your mouth is lies. You cant even get your words right to keep your lie straight. That's why you ran like an affected little crying teenage girl off the thread to have your exposures deleted while asking a mod to delete you.
Chile puhllllease. I don't know none of yall.. fuk do I care for?
Those who I know personally, definitely are not on here talking to you... :laff:
Look at you two, tag teaming each other on threads :dame:over a girl that you never met, when over the span of last week, you imploding and making up tall tales up in the fairytale that is your head, emphasis on "fairy" about your wives, girlfriends and sidepieces.. No wonder your imaginary ex-wife is getting dycked down by other dudes while your online writing about her in your head, she's offline giving head to the next.
:snooze:
tumblr_mmug8oRbZi1qdm61io1_r1_500.gif

Like I said you could front all you want but people already know.

I got things to do. Don't reply back to me because I don't fukk with trannies. IGNORED.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snooze:
tumblr_mmug8oRbZi1qdm61io1_r1_500.gif

Like I said you could front all you want but people already know.

I got things to do. Don't reply back to me because I don't fukk with trannies. IGNORED.
I'm out too.:heh:This Mrs. Doubtfire ass cac got his feelings hurt one too many times.
says the two bumping old threads and with the most comments. going from thread to thread derailing, insulting multiple posters and responding with the sassy petty posts on topics that have nothing to do with shyt but I'll let you tell it.

The obsession is so real...

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
says the two bumping old threads and with the most comments. going from thread to thread derailing, insulting multiple posters and responding with the sassy petty posts on topics that have nothing to do with shyt but I'll let you tell it.

The obsession is so real...
Naw fakkit. I was replying to another poster in TFR when u came and stuck ur tranny nose in and caught feelings. Dont change the story to fit your own pathetic narrative. You was caping for another man. You are gay. Just admit you in your feelings over another man being checked on the internet. fakkits like u love to enter other peoples discussions then cry foul when you end up catching strays. Now hold your L again. You seem to be confused on how this all started and how you jumped into an A B conversation that you had no business being in.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naw fakkit. I was replying to another poster in TFR when u came and stuck ur tranny nose in and caught feelings. Dont change the story to fit your own pathetic narrative. You was caping for another man. You are gay. Just admit you in your feelings over another man being checked on the internet. fakkits like u love to enter other peoples discussions then cry foul when you end up catching strays. Now hold your L again. You seem to be confused on how this all started and how you jumped into an A B conversation that you had no business being in.
First, second and third of all - I was tagged in that fukkin thread in the Original starting post and routinely talk with that OP and others on horror threads in the The Film Room, on a daily basis,
you dumb ranting motherfukker. A man who can't accept a self inflicted L, projects with the "man" retort to a woman on a message board bc he's has no control over his feelings - now whose the faggit?? - go find a place to stick your dyck other than circle jerking over this back and forth bc you are the one who researched my name in order to pop off.
:what::comeon:Again, if you were rational - you would know this
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/31-days-of-halloween-the-official-film-room-horror-movie-watch-thread.736174/page-25#post-35258812
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/masters-of-horror-face-off-craven-or-carpenter-poll-closed.738916/page-9#post-35267458
Fourth, you got in your feelings faggit bc no one was fukking with your rant in the first place, which is why you brought your bullshyt over to this thread, you insane fuk.
Lastly, this is a fukkin discussion board, I say what the fuk I want, when I want, to who I want, on what the fuk topic that I want. Unless you own or moderate it, you have no place and in no position to tell me shyt. You were the one who started name calling and insulting for no reason, when we told you to stop badgering and stay on topic; which is why they tossed your comments in the bushes for derailment bc of your hyper tangent that you went on. Now your mad as shyt bc you got your shyt handed to you when you thought it was one way. Deal with it, bytch. All that name calling and unbased insults will get you nowhere, you know, like where you are right now. Sounding dumb, wrong, making up stories, and emotional as fuk..all of this because you can't deal with a disagreement about a movie
:scust: :patrice::hhh:

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
First, second and third of all - I was tagged in that fukkin thread in the Original starting post and routinely talk with the OP on horror threads in the The Film Room, on a daily basis,
you dumb motherfukker.
:what::comeon:
Fourth, you got in your feelings faggit bc no one was fukking with your rant in the first place, which is why you brought your bullshyt over to this thread, you insane fuk.
Lastly, this is a fukkin discussion board, I say what the fuk I want, when I want, to who I want, on what the fuk topic that I want. You were the one who started name calling and insulting for no reason, now your mad as shyt bc you got your shyt handed to you when you thought it was one way. Deal with it, bytch. All that name calling and unbased insults will get you nowhere, you know, like where you are right now. Sounding dumb, wrong and emotional as fuk..
:scust: :patrice:
You snitching to the Mods to ban me isnt getting my shyt handed to me tranny. And When you jump into 2 peoples convo, dont get mad when you get called out and exposed. Lesson for next time. Im sure youll need this advice going on 26,000 posts.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:umad:You only got net friends that you :cape:for. You prolly was abused in past relationships and got trust issues.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Naw. Ya'll went and snitched to Mods to ban me from your lil thread. I just found another outlet to address your shyt talking essays you posted. Now lets talk about your 25,000 posts in 2 years. You make an average of 35 posts a day. Do you even have a life? lmao

Go outside.

she has a habit of doing this...