All facts :youngsabo:play fight and showed me how to hide and use razors
WTF does that even mean?:merchant:

Where do you hide the razors?
full

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude wasn’t trying to fight back. Y’all know damn well that if ol boy would have really squared up with ol girl, he would have dog walked her, then y’all would be 20 pages deep talking how much of a bytch nikka he was for beating up a woman.

Lastly, I hope no man ever approaches her ever! No woman should get that upset for a dude shooting his shot. Only time violence is appropriate is if a man continuously harasses a woman and put hands on her.

She should be charged with assault and battery!

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@ReadOneBookAWeek dms since Friday- mad off a rejection. Mentally obsessing about me the entire weekend in my inbox.
Ive read your personal history , just looking for photos now. I have one but not 100% sure it's you :patrice: Chick isn't pretty but def too cute to be you
Do you prefer living in Brooklyn or the Highlands?
:mjlol::mjlol:This dude....
You’re going to be bored as shyt with that paper trail,.
:dead::dead::deadrose::laff:Yoooooooo....have at it.
Nah. To be honest. I really don’t give a fuk to even acknowledge it. I’m going about my day . Do whatever you need to, do as thou whilst. Have a nice day... Life goes on with or without your DMs. If I cared, would have reported you weeks ago, I don’t give a fuk. There’s more relevant shyt to deal with in life than a random obsession from an irrelevant poster with too much time and me on his mind. Peace ✌️
:leostare: is that fear I smell? Cases don't scare nikkas who been there, you should know that since you a slob. You threatened to murder me :what:.

You don't have shyt on me because I use a VPN, burner accounts and false info to sign up for online accounts. Because I'm smarter than you:umad:. Don't worry Nikki your secrets are safe with me for now. Don't ever quote me or dap diss me again and Sparks don't have to fly
Glad I got front row seats to your downfall :ahh:. You're finished

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
More of @ReadOneBookAWeek dms - this is all from Saturday and Sunday. Where he goes from one bipolar spell to another. One message he goes from professing his “love” to mentally unhinging. Gathering incorrect intel and fronting off posting fake pics and admitting to researching me and having multiple fake accounts - despite all that , his info was incorrect and so are the pics (keep in mind - never met this dude in life for him to know or make any claims)
Ive read your personal history , just looking for photos now. I have one but not 100% sure it's you :patrice: Chick isn't pretty but def too cute to be you
You know the grand finale for you is your exposal and ban.

Nobody sent me anything yet but I know who and where you are. I don't reveal peoples personal info though so you're safe with me for now
Play like you're not shaking in your panties. Now that we know each other and I know where you live, we can have our own lil coli meet up soon :mjlit:
I love you as a black woman Nikki.

But you wanted fukkery and fukkery is what you'll be served :mjlit:

Go get the strap
Thanks! Good day sir.
Leave me alone and I’ll leave you alone. Real simple. I’ve been through and seen enough shyt to not give a fukk or care about what happens to me but you start to infringe on my family, that’s when shyt goes left real fukkin quick. Keep talking, and I’ll keep documenting- the minute that you violate- I’m violating right back by whatever method necessary to defend myself, my family as I stated before. Those types of problems can be remedied. Like I said, leave me alone, mind yours- if not, then it is what it is.
Nikki I'mma holla at you later though
:leostare: is that fear I smell? Cases don't scare nikkas who been there, you should know that since you a slob. You threatened to murder me :what:.

You don't have shyt on me because I use a VPN, burner accounts and false info to sign up for online accounts. Because I'm smarter than you:umad:. Don't worry Nikki your secrets are safe with me for now. Don't ever quote me or dap diss me again and Sparks don't have to fly

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Here is a compilation of all his DM messages (@ReadOneBookAWeek) since Friday. Tl / dr. No- the pic is not me, once again another fraud and more lies to discredit me bc he did not get the feedback that he wanted.

You know the grand finale for you is your exposal and ban.

Nobody sent me anything yet but I know who and where you are. I don't reveal peoples personal info though so you're safe with me for now
Play like you're not shaking in your panties. Now that we know each other and I know where you live, we can have our own lil coli meet up soon :mjlit:
I love you as a black woman Nikki.

But you wanted fukkery and fukkery is what you'll be served :mjlit:

Go get the strap
Thanks! Good day sir.
Leave me alone and I’ll leave you alone. Real simple. I’ve been through and seen enough shyt to not give a fukk or care about what happens to me but you start to infringe on my family, that’s when shyt goes left real fukkin quick. Keep talking, and I’ll keep documenting- the minute that you violate- I’m violating right back by whatever method necessary to defend myself, my family as I stated before. Those types of problems can be remedied. Like I said, leave me alone, mind yours- if not, then it is what it is.

Go cuss and cackle with the birds on LSA. You want to join thecoli to take your PTSD out on black men. It's not our fault yo nikkas left you.
Nah. To be honest. I really don’t give a fuk to even acknowledge it. I’m going about my day . Do whatever you need to, do as thou whilst. Have a nice day... Life goes on with or without your DMs. If I cared, would have reported you weeks ago, I don’t give a fuk. There’s more relevant shyt to deal with in life than a random obsession from an irrelevant poster with too much time and me on his mind. Peace ✌️
Glad I got front row seats to your downfall :ahh:. You're finished
Dont know, don’t care. 100% sure they’re not me . People can send and say what the fuk they want. But no one sent me what is supposedly the pics to see directly ... dumb harssing pics Bigger is why are you and people so obsessed with me enough to give a fukk. Y’all weird as fukkkkk . Lmao .. but thanks for the looks. Make a thread as per usual or shut the fuk up.
Your coli stock has bottomed out. Pack your shyt and leave the keys on the counter. We're done with you
Well it was a good battle but it's time for a truce. Peace and blessings
Well I consider you a friend. We'll work it out
fukk you to all the above

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin