The YouTube fitness community appreciation thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegan Gains tho :scusthov: Can't stand that dude or his goofy ass Canadian accent. :scust:

That said, I fukk with this video tho :lolbron:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Vegan Gains tho :scusthov: Can't stand that dude or his goofy ass Canadian accent. :scust:

That said, I fukk with this video tho :lolbron:

I'm watching a few of his videos now. I find his videos hilarious. Only YouTube personality I've come across openly calls out the dudes that are clearly juicing. He's got some of then in their feelings.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I spent last Saturday watching VeganGains worst of the fitness industry. He went in on Blogatis. Yeah he's weird and annoying as shyt but it's funny seeing him point out some of the bad advice people get from these channels. Also I'm pretty sure some of those studies he post are bullsht but he knows no one will read them.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I spent last Saturday watching VeganGains worst of the fitness industry. He went in on Blogatis. Yeah he's weird and annoying as shyt but it's funny seeing him point out some of the bad advice people get from these channels. Also I'm pretty sure some of those studies he post are bullsht but he knows no one will read them.

Dont know how you could sit through that stuff.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Most of vegan gains studies are cherrypicked, some of them are true though. He's just an unlikable fakkit with clear-cut mental problems. He's a self-admitted schizo and certainly appears to be psychopathic/sociopathic

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Dont know how you could sit through that stuff.
Too much free time.
Most of vegan gains studies are cherrypicked, some of them are true though. He's just an unlikable fakkit with clear-cut mental problems. He's a self-admitted schizo and certainly appears to be psychopathic/sociopathic
Yeah the more you watch you can tell something's off. Like I imagine he hates his mom or something. I'm not a fan it's just I like seeing things I like get criticized so I'm getting different views on a subject, even if it's biased. Plus more fukkery is always entertaining. I'm sure if someone took the time they could find studies to counter his or poke holes in the ones he's always citing. Someone probably has. I just found out about dude on Saturday.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much free time.

Yeah the more you watch you can tell something's off. Like I imagine he hates his mom or something. I'm not a fan it's just I like seeing things I like get criticized so I'm getting different views on a subject, even if it's biased. Plus more fukkery is always entertaining. I'm sure if someone took the time they could find studies to counter his or poke holes in the ones he's always citing. Someone probably has. I just found out about dude on Saturday.

WHen I first saw one of his vids I was :ehh:

Then eventually i realized he was a legit psychopath. He's blown up tho. I remember when he was still like a fringe troll but now he's legit pissing tons of big youtube people off. I have no fukking life so I keep up with this shyt :heh:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Vegan Gains is right on a lot of shyt (calling out bodybuilders/the supp industry) but he's batshyt insane.

Can't hate too much because I've been on that Vegan/animal rights train for a while now, but when he starts talking about women/children :whoa: