The YouTube fitness community appreciation thread

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Elliot Hulse. Elliot and the Hodgetwins got me on that IF. Love it for cutting.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
youre joking right?
Dude grew up rich...his fam has money.

people always say that. he vlog in his parents house all the time. his parent house aint that big and they drive normal cars. if that was the case, his little brother would be ballin too instead of that average car he got.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Just spotted this channel. Young brother seems like he's trying to come up. Just joined a few months ago and not many subs but he's been putting out a consistent stream of videos so I subscribed.

Been following cool channel..

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hodgetwins can't be 40. I refuse to believe it. They look like their in their mid 20's. They funny as hell too.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people always say that. he vlog in his parents house all the time. his parent house aint that big and they drive normal cars. if that was the case, his little brother would be ballin too instead of that average car he got.
Aint no way 250/300k of subs gets you all that. Lex Griffin has what half the subs, clothing line like Guzman, with Gymshark etc and he drives around in a 10 year old BMW. Guy can afford his own gym too, Lex goes to the same gym as me, £25 a month , something doesn't add up.

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
I made a separate thread earlier in this board about a web series I'm involved with which was produced by BSN supplements and features myself, 212 Mr Olympia Flex Lewis, Neil Hill and two other competitors (I'm a competitor). Didn't notice this thread but I'll pop a link link to the first episode on YouTube:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I made a separate thread earlier in this board about a web series I'm involved with which was produced by BSN supplements and features myself, 212 Mr Olympia Flex Lewis, Neil Hill and two other competitors (I'm a competitor). Didn't notice this thread but I'll pop a link link to the first episode on YouTube:

Subbed.

Promo video is hella hectic. Congrats man :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: AJW
Daps
:mjlol::russ: At you thinking CG parents aint got cash

Daps
Aint no way 250/300k of subs gets you all that. Lex Griffin has what half the subs, clothing line like Guzman, with Gymshark etc and he drives around in a 10 year old BMW. Guy can afford his own gym too, Lex goes to the same gym as me, £25 a month , something doesn't add up.

Exactly.

CG parents got cash,plain and simple

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too many false prophets.

how many of these guys aren't on the juice?

:lolbron: