The YouTube fitness community appreciation thread

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
If Vince Garza was a black man it wouldn't have taken Chris Jones two years to stop writing five-figure checks every month:pacspit:People been telling him to drop Vince all this time and now he wants to put it out here because hes working himself to the bone.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If Vince Garza was a black man it wouldn't have taken Chris Jones two years to stop writing five-figure checks every month:pacspit:People been telling him to drop Vince all this time and now he wants to put it out here because hes working himself to the bone.

lol A black man wouldn't be in that situation. Look at dudes like Kelly Burke, dude has no swag when it comes to being entertaining but he puts in work and doesn't make excuses and people respect him for it. Vince is a clown, even with his Genetics being crap and him being awkward people hated on him because he had zero dedication, similar to that one dude Nick Wright, always making excuses on why they didnt hit a goal and the excuses aren't genuine. When CJ dropped out of the Matt Ogus comp, people trolled him for a min, but CJ was honest and was like F all that he doesn't give a damn about Competing he just wants to train people.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

xd8000.gif

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Have any of you gotten any good advice that has worked for you from any of these fitness Youtubers?

Some technique tips here and there. I've been combing through hodgetwins again and trying some of the stuff the suggest for fun just to see if I notice any difference

Current experiment is not eating for 1.5 hours after lifting

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have any of you gotten any good advice that has worked for you from any of these fitness Youtubers?

The BroScienceLife video on how to superset actually had a lot of good info in it, and I started doing more supersets because of it.

Since I started doing them, the gains have been :blessed:

Daps
Some technique tips here and there. I've been combing through hodgetwins again and trying some of the stuff the suggest for fun just to see if I notice any difference

Current experiment is not eating for 1.5 hours after lifting

Not eating?

Do you have a post shake or nothing for 1.5 hours?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
These are all guys who were big and lost all the weight or still are big and are trying to lose the weight. It's pretty interesting to watch people going through the struggle or that went through the struggle rather than watching people who went from skinny to fit or always were fit.
ObesetoBeast
Endomorphbeast
Fat Meets Fire
Chris Collier Weight Loss
DaveDoesWeightloss
EpicDanny01
Man vs. Universe
thesiegster
ShayLoss
Overweight2Great
ModernDayLoss

These are women
BeautifulBrwnBabyDol
Cookie Miller
Kimonica
DivaSlimsDown
LoseitlikeLauren
Just to add one I found today is FeedingFitness. I started watching his videos today so I don't know how good they are but same story fat guy that got in shape.

BTW thanks for your list. Put me on to a lot of good channels.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just to add one I found today is FeedingFitness. I started watching his videos today so I don't know how good they are but same story fat guy that got in shape.

BTW thanks for your list. Put me on to a lot of good channels.

Are all these cats with the massive amounts of weight loss having some work done? Where all the flab/loose skin? :jbhmm:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not eating?

Do you have a post shake or nothing for 1.5 hours?
Just seen this, my b.

Nothing for 1.5 hours.

Insulin and natural growth hormone don't interact well, so the idea is that you give your body as long as possible to utilize the growth hormone before spiking your insulin levels again with food.

Once that hour - hour and a half is up I eat a big meal + protein shake

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
elliott hulse, hodge twins, chris jones, buff dudes and bro science for me....sometimes the omar yusuf guy