The YouTube fitness community appreciation thread

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

:dead:

Bradley Martyn and Dom Mazzetti might be the Kenan and Kel of this YouTube fitness game. :wow:

Yeha been watching Dom for a while, so funny as most what he says we think lol

And said it before but Bradley is a fukking monster, not only he is huge, he is cut too AND tall.

Damn

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I have been watching and following KinoBody I like his way of thinking and training, I have been doing it for a while now and my attitude to diet and training has changed - for the better, because of him.
Kinobody

Christian Guzman - he is cool, like his look. Unsure if natty or not, but not bothered doesnt look too freskish or anything. His vlogs are pretty long - whiich I like, about 20 mins. He is more about his day to day life, with some gym tips nothing to outstanding.
Christian Guzman

LexFitness - Funny g uy from the UK, he was the one Vegan Gains went up to at some expo. Very good food and diet advice from him.
LexFitness - TeamBOOMBabY!

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I'm watching Rich Pianas Bigger By The Day series right now. Nothing to interesting, but it's a trip how he talks about wanting to get bigger.:wtf: This dude is fukking huge why would he want to be bigger? What's the point if you're not competing. I'm watching it more as a documentary on someone with body dysmorphia. His wife is hot but she has the biggest case of tranny voice. Then he opens his freezer and pretty much all he eats are frozen meals and fast food :gag: :gag:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I have been watching and following KinoBody I like his way of thinking and training, I have been doing it for a while now and my attitude to diet and training has changed - for the better, because of him.
Kinobody

Christian Guzman - he is cool, like his look. Unsure if natty or not, but not bothered doesnt look too freskish or anything. His vlogs are pretty long - whiich I like, about 20 mins. He is more about his day to day life, with some gym tips nothing to outstanding.
Christian Guzman

LexFitness - Funny g uy from the UK, he was the one Vegan Gains went up to at some expo. Very good food and diet advice from him.

I used to watch Guzman mainly for his Business Acumen, dude seems like a very smart business man and not just one of these fitness models being pimped for their bodies.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching Rich Pianas Bigger By The Day series right now. Nothing to interesting, but it's a trip how he talks about wanting to get bigger.:wtf: This dude is fukking huge why would he want to be bigger? What's the point if you're not competing. I'm watching it more as a documentary on someone with body dysmorphia. His wife is hot but she has the biggest case of tranny voice. Then he opens his freezer and pretty much all he eats are frozen meals and fast food :gag: :gag:

I been watching this too. I kinda like the breh now :pachaha:

He is fukkin himself all the way up though everytime hes on camera wjth his fukked up walk im thinkin aint you done enough damage :lupe:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

His videos so damn long, like 40 min

He will be dead soon, im sure of it, def case of bigorexia with him

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I been watching this too. I kinda like the breh now :pachaha:

He is fukkin himself all the way up though everytime hes on camera wjth his fukked up walk im thinkin aint you done enough damage :lupe:
yea its weird...I avoided watching dude because he always looked so weird to me, and obviously has a problem.

But ive been watching his videos and he seems like a legit nice dude.
Plus he's upfront with what he does.

Also, you cant deny his hustle.
He knows how to make money.
Oddly enough I get motivated from watching him.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
yea its weird...I avoided watching dude because he always looked so weird to me, and obviously has a problem.

But ive been watching his videos and he seems like a legit nice dude.
Plus he's upfront with what he does.

Also, you cant deny his hustle.
He knows how to make money.
Oddly enough I get motivated from watching him.

Made it from property didnt he ?

Yeah he humble etc.

But the amount of shyt he puts into him, not just PEDs but Synthol and shyt, living a life of wearing vests and jogging bottoms, damn

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kinobody

Christian Guzman

Been following Kinobody for a while. He good money but he is so self absorbed at times its like :beli:

Guzman is cool started again recently got a bit tired of it tbh the format is always the same.

I actually find his girls videos more interesting :dame: except now her boobs popped she aint really doin shyt :dame:

Any recommendations for some natural brehs? Or natural lookin at least?

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Been following Kinobody for a while. He good money but he is so self absorbed at times its like :beli:

Guzman is cool started again recently got a bit tired of it tbh the format is always the same.

I actually find his girls videos more interesting :dame: except now her boobs popped she aint really doin shyt :dame:

Any recommendations for some natural brehs? Or natural lookin at least?

Ha lol yeah her t*ts have gone, I sometimes watch her eps
:shaq:

I like Greg a lot, been using program since November, very good, shredding up and my strength is going up.

Guzman again I like, understand what you mean about his videos sometimes, very samey. Dude is on 22, doing really well man. I know he comes from money, but I like his mindset.

Greg is Natty IMO, Guzman I am unsure. Either way both look good and I more a fan of that look than Mike Rashid etc

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Just stumbled across this guy Naudi Aguliar getting torn apart for preaching bullshyt about functional strength :dead: I guess he post videos on Youtube. That's what I like about the online fitness community so many different characters.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Made it from property didnt he ?

Yeah he humble etc.

But the amount of shyt he puts into him, not just PEDs but Synthol and shyt, living a life of wearing vests and jogging bottoms, damn
yea...day trading and real estate.

I think people just like to judge and hate folks that arent like them.
Rich is an easy target.
Damn near everybody in this country is killing themselves w/ food/cigarettes/alcohol...
...so who am I to judge him?