The YouTube fitness community appreciation thread

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know he aint claiming natty?:beli:

so far, don't see anything of him saying that he's natural though i doubt he ain't gonna say anything about it. just think that he's doing shady business selling something and using his body as a marketing tool without just saying that results vary or that his results with whatever he's on is solely and only his and doesn't reflect whatever may come from his guidance. there's way too many youtube, instagram, and internet fitness trainers trying to lead and basically misguiding. shyt is disgusting.

Daps
so far, don't see anything of him saying that he's natural though i doubt he ain't gonna say anything about it. just think that he's doing shady business selling something and using his body as a marketing tool without just saying that results vary or that his results with whatever he's on is solely and only his and doesn't reflect whatever may come from his guidance. there's way too many youtube, instagram, and internet fitness trainers trying to lead and basically misguiding. shyt is disgusting.

Yup,thats why Im really starting to unfollow all of them,they all be on some bullshyt,and anyways I know what I'm doing in the gym now as well,but it's fukked up that guys who first start lifting who have no one to show them how to lift,have to watch these clowns and take advice from them

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I only fukks with Brandon carter. Dude is an ex drug dealer who turned into a fitness and nutritionists guru. He's always doing a wide variety of things. His physique is just :wow:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much do you think cats like The Hodge Twins or Elliott Hulse get from that shyt?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
How much do you think cats like The Hodge Twins or Elliott Hulse get from that shyt?
I would guess its mid 6 figures for them all..

Elliot is doing a live event tour now where he is charging between $200-$250 a pop.
Figure he can get between 100-300 a people (that may even be low) per venue...and he's really caking when he's trying.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What's a good channel to watch for a big nikka tryna lose weight???
These are all guys who were big and lost all the weight or still are big and are trying to lose the weight. It's pretty interesting to watch people going through the struggle or that went through the struggle rather than watching people who went from skinny to fit or always were fit.
ObesetoBeast
Endomorphbeast
Fat Meets Fire
Chris Collier Weight Loss
DaveDoesWeightloss
EpicDanny01
Man vs. Universe
thesiegster
ShayLoss
Overweight2Great
ModernDayLoss

These are women
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5F-at8ZrLyhJQC1vrQxdaA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ1Cwc8qK2aj2XhsSlfMNNw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaNq1uxttYuC98EuA-CtdVg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9fligat-Qw7G7oAfNrrNQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdbHckkrJ1se0JSpl0uyvyw

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
These are all guys who were big and lost all the weight or still are big and are trying to lose the weight. It's pretty interesting to watch people going through the struggle or that went through the struggle rather than watching people who went from skinny to fit or always were fit.
ObesetoBeast
Endomorphbeast
Fat Meets Fire
Chris Collier Weight Loss
DaveDoesWeightloss
EpicDanny01
Man vs. Universe
thesiegster
ShayLoss
Overweight2Great
ModernDayLoss

These are women
BeautifulBrwnBabyDol
Cookie Miller
Kimonica
DivaSlimsDown
LoseitlikeLauren
Thanks I just feel so motivated lately

I'm gonna eat clean and I know I'll fukk up but I can do this.

I threw away all of the bad food in my cabinet and I literally bought 4 cases of water and stocked my fridge.

I got chicken breast and veggies as well.

Even some lean ground beef

I'm not eating out anymore

I got oatmeal and fruit and eggs and shyt

I'm ready !

Imma hit the gym every day and do at least 30 mins of cardio no matter what.

It's rough caused my body has to adjust to working out again but I'm not giving up anymore. I'm 26. I can be in great shape by 30 if I just give it my all

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Thanks I just feel so motivated lately

I'm gonna eat clean and I know I'll fukk up but I can do this.

I threw away all of the bad food in my cabinet and I literally bought 4 cases of water and stocked my fridge.

I got chicken breast and veggies as well.

Even some lean ground beef

I'm not eating out anymore

I got oatmeal and fruit and eggs and shyt

I'm ready !

Imma hit the gym every day and do at least 30 mins of cardio no matter what.

It's rough caused my body has to adjust to working out again but I'm not giving up anymore. I'm 26. I can be in great shape by 30 if I just give it my all
It won't take 4 years. Work hard and gains will come sooner.

:salute:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
That Asian guy Mike..but not anymore tho..his videos are for guys already with great bodies, there is this white guy who makes good videos for beginners

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When these guys say theyre natural. They mean now right? They dont mention the roids and hgh they took years before they started their yt channel.

I think the only really natural fitness people on youtube are those that do the extreme calisthenics.