The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Tbe auick save feature looks incredible

Now bring back snap!

I wonder how good this will be for cord cutters.
What quick save feature? You mean playing multiple games at once?

Yeah I've given up hope on them bringing back snap and the tv features they don't even HDMI in this time around :francis:
You know, that feature was touted at the start of this gen. Surprised I haven't heard someone else mention it..

There was limitations. Only one main title at a time, but you could switch between say battlefield 4 and an arcade title like max. You could switch between those. You could do that while snapping an app. Just to try it I would watch TV and Netflix at once, or watch TV and use the comcast app so I can watch the same channel twice at once :wow: I'd garne while watching NBA games and none of this shyt would lag. Worked flawlessly (well, kinect commands needed a little work). I truly miss the feature and don't value my xbox as much since they took it away for an alleged 10% boost to system performance. The system pales in comparison today...

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The last time I fukked with Xbox was when I had my 360 slim.

Is Halo and GoW their only games they bank on?

Serious question.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You know, that feature was touted at the start of this gen. Surprised I haven't heard someone else mention it..

There was limitations. Only one main title at a time, but you could switch between say battlefield 4 and an arcade title like max. You could switch between those. You could do that while snapping an app. Just to try it I would watch TV and Netflix at once, or watch TV and use the comcast app so I can watch the same channel twice at once :wow: I'd garne while watching NBA games and none of this shyt would lag. Worked flawlessly (well, kinect commands needed a little work). I truly miss the feature and don't value my xbox as much since they took it away for an alleged 10% boost to system performance. The system pales in comparison today...

Yeah they neutered the Xbox one over time :francis:

Yeah that's what I thought you meant. I'm hyped for that too.

The last time I fukked with Xbox was when I had my 360 slim.

Is Halo and GoW their only games they bank on?

Serious question.
As far as exclusives it's Halo Forza Gears pretty much
They've been pushing game pass heavy as well

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

4K 60fps Forza Horizon 4?!

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Dallas

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nobody give a fukk about Japan sales breh:comeon:

I’ve literally never purchased a product and considered or cared if that product caterers to other countries.

Merican console for Merican customers:blessed:

I am saying fukk Japan they don’t support America companies like that anyway unless it’s Apple. It doesn’t matter what Microsoft does over there it will still be second to their homebrew company Sony. Microsoft should ignored the it in general