The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
Just as an side since we have all this covid-19 shyt going on it would be smart for Microsoft to work preordering the new XBox from your current Xbox if you have one into the marketing. They should come up with a system were you can type your zip code into your current Xbox and it will give you a choice of stores that you can pick it up from . That why whatever store you pick it up from it will be three lines ... 1(line) The people that have paid in full. 2(line) people who paid in partial. 3. line three is for people who haven't paid at all and just hope they have enough left when whatever store is done handing out to the first two lines. That idea should work well with the flu season and social distancing shyt we got going on . Just an idea. I really don't want to be in some long line or some shyt ... especially at best buy :beli:
The only distancing that should be enforced is distancing from Xbox.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Is there a good dedicated youtube channel I can keep up with to see what kind of games XSX will be putting out?

:feedme:

Is the official xbox channel the obvious choice?

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Tbe auick save feature looks incredible

Now bring back snap!

I wonder how good this will be for cord cutters.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Tbe auick save feature looks incredible

Now bring back snap!

I wonder how good this will be for cord cutters.

What quick save feature? You mean playing multiple games at once?

Yeah I've given up hope on them bringing back snap and the tv features they don't even HDMI in this time around :francis: