Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Some people might scoff at backwards compatibility, but fukk the remake/remaster trend. Dudes trip over themselves to buy a game they already own and have played but turn around and complain about not getting new IP.
5b1166791ae66221008b4755

You're telling developers and publishers that you literally want the same shyt thrown right back at you.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people might scoff at backwards compatibility, but fukk the remake/remaster trend. Dudes trip over themselves to buy a game they already own and have played but turn around and complain about not getting new IP.
5b1166791ae66221008b4755

You're telling developers and publishers that you literally want the same shyt thrown right back at you.
I'm fine with remakes if they're legitimately a big difference but that usually is for games from older generations. Remakes like FFVII R, Resident Evil 2/3, Crash Bandicoot, Halo 2 etc. Games where the remake are a worlds difference.

Remasters where it's just a simple resolution/fps boost is stupid now that BC is confirmed for next gen.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Coli nikkas laugh at backwards compatibility being a feature, but some games REALLY suffered this gen on consoles....those Jaguar CPUs held shyt back something awful and I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what some of these titles can really do.

Like I said...playing monster hunter, FFXV and other big hits at 4K 60fps is gonna be huge

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Coli nikkas laugh at backwards compatibility being a feature, but some games REALLY suffered this gen on consoles....those Jaguar CPUs held shyt back something awful and I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what some of these titles can really do.

Like I said...playing monster hunter, FFXV and other big hits at 4K 60fps is gonna be huge
This. Hoping Destiny 2 plays on par with PC. All the perks with little to no cheaters. All Bethesda games will be way more playable off SSD too.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This. Hoping Destiny 2 plays on par with PC. All the perks with little to no cheaters. All Bethesda games will be way more playable off SSD too.
They're not because Creation Engine wasn't built for it. The games are still ass even on SSD :francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They're not because Creation Engine wasn't built for it. The games are still ass even on SSD :francis:
I have a generic SATA SSD in my X1X, and it is an improvement. The XSX has a way faster SSD, and an I/O bus designed to use it.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a generic SATA SSD in my X1X, and it is an improvement. The XSX has a way faster SSD, and an I/O bus designed to use it.
I should've clarified but I'm talking about the performance aspect of it. Load times are a noticeable improvement.
Damn, that shyt reminds me of Ultima IX: Ascension. No matter on you run it on, that shyt just chugs.

Yup. They need to come up with a new engine. shyt is long overdue. I know they weren't making money like that before but with the sales Skyrim had, there's no excuse for this :francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I should've clarified but I'm talking about the performance aspect of it. Load times are a noticeable improvement.

Yup. They need to come up with a new engine. shyt is long overdue. I know they weren't making money like that before but with the sales Skyrim had, there's no excuse for this :francis:
Performance should improve also. More stable frame rate, less slowdown in action.