The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Cinematic Director on AC Odyssey & Director of Photography/Senior camera Artist on RDR2 join Obsidian Entertainment as Cinematic Director

I'm hearing Obsidian's game maybe shown at the July event.:ohhh:

I still need to play We Happy Few but from the little bit i've seen, Compulsion has has everything except for the gameplay. They need to use that Microsoft stimulus to hire folks to clean up the jank.
Yea with the right funding they should be able to take care of gameplay. They seem to already be good on the artistic side and story but need to wrap their gameplay up. Because We Happy Few reminds me a lot of Bioshock and I miss Bioshock.

Daps
Just as an side since we have all this covid-19 shyt going on it would be smart for Microsoft to work preordering the new XBox from your current Xbox if you have one into the marketing. They should come up with a system were you can type your zip code into your current Xbox and it will give you a choice of stores that you can pick it up from . That why whatever store you pick it up from it will be three lines ... 1(line) The people that have paid in full. 2(line) people who paid in partial. 3. line three is for people who haven't paid at all and just hope they have enough left when whatever store is done handing out to the first two lines. That idea should work well with the flu season and social distancing shyt we got going on . Just an idea. I really don't want to be in some long line or some shyt ... especially at best buy :beli:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Just as an side since we have all this covid-19 shyt going on it would be smart for Microsoft to work preordering the new XBox from your current Xbox if you have one into the marketing. They should come up with a system were you can type your zip code into your current Xbox and it will give you a choice of stores that you can pick it up from . That why whatever store you pick it up from it will be three lines ... 1(line) The people that have paid in full. 2(line) people who paid in partial. 3. line three is for people who haven't paid at all and just hope they have enough left when whatever store is done handing out to the first two lines. That idea should work well with the flu season and social distancing shyt we got going on . Just an idea. I really don't want to be in some long line or some shyt ... especially at best buy :beli:
Can't we just order it online and have the system sent to us in a package? That's what I planned on doing.

Daps
Can't we just order it online and have the system sent to us in a package? That's what I planned on doing.

How long is going to take to get to you is the question ? Yeah people are going to order from Amazon and the like ...but I'm trying to play halo the day it come out:wow: I don't want to be shipped threw mail too many bad things can happen to it. I would rather go get mine .

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

would be nice...I’m still day one-ing @ least one XSX

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Microsoft has ALWAYS done this. I bought my xbox one right after e3 from my 360. Even got the day 1 achievement immediately afterwards. I got another day 1 achievement code that came with the system, still have it, ppl was paying decent money for it at launch. I wonder :ohhh:

Anyways, the store tab on the xbox dash is where you can buy consoles and accessories. Once they ready to put preorders out the dashboard will be the first place to have them