The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Did they really hype it up or was it gamers that hyped it up? I don't pay attention to this stuff, but I'm assuming it was the latter. Same shyt with Sony's tech talk about PS5. People got themselves all riled up and ready to be let down. I really don't get why dudes is so upset :skip:. Gamers are their own worst enemy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"Tomorrow changes the game." Is not hype? Plus there were more tweets with more hyping.

"Tomorrow is a sneak peak at upcoming Xbox Series X titles on Inside Xbox!"

that's a lot different than "tomorrow changes the game".

they did it to themselves. :francis:

Halo Infinite footage gotta bring the pain.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
"Tomorrow is a sneak peak at upcoming Xbox Series X titles on Inside Xbox!"

that's a lot different than "tomorrow changes the game".

they did it to themselves. :francis:

Halo Infinite footage gotta bring the pain.
They now gotta show the Fable game Playground Games is making, good Hellblade 2 gameplay, whatever RPG Obsidian is working on and the Imitative working on Perfect Dark. MS DOES have beloved franchises like Perfect Dark and Banjo but they just don't USE them...:mindblown: If the PD rumors are true then they need to show that PD reboot and badly.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They now gotta show the Fable game Playground Games is making, good Hellblade 2 gameplay, whatever RPG Obsidian is working on and the Imitative working on Perfect Dark. MS DOES have beloved franchises like Perfect Dark and Banjo but they just don't USE them...:mindblown: If the PD rumors are good then they need to show that PD reboot and badly.
Seriously, HALO Infinite has the potential to be a game changer. I lowkey wish Halo would get back on top and be more featured than shyt like Fortnite or COD(which I like.) I still play Halo 5/MCC periodically.

A full blown big RPG rivaling Fallout? :wow:
Perfect Dark would be great if it's different enough from other games. Banjo Kazooie would be that nice needed platformer and mascot for Xbox. Conker too. Idk why they been ignoring it and instead made Sea of Thieves SMH.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Seriously, HALO Infinite has the potential to be a game changer. I lowkey wish Halo would get back on top and be more featured than shyt like Fortnite or COD(which I like.) I still play Halo 5/MCC periodically.
If the Halo Infinite rumors are true then this could be the best Halo game since Reach.:wow:

They said the story missions will be linear but the world is gonna be open world with side missions or some shyt similar to Destiny. :wow:

A full blown big RPG rivaling Fallout? :wow:
Yea Fallout is trash now. I can't even get past the settlement part of Fallout 4 due to how boring it is. Meanwhile Obsidian Entertainment made Fallout New Vegas said to be the BEST Fallout and my FAVORITE Fallout game. :whew: Obsidian like I mentioned before is said to be working on another AAA RPG that is different from Grounded and I doubt its Outer Worlds 2 because its said to be in development long before MS bought them.
Obsidian Hiring for New RPG

Perfect Dark would be great if it's different enough from other games. Banjo Kazooie would be that nice needed platformer and mascot for Xbox. Conker too. Idk why they been ignoring it and instead made Sea of Thieves SMH.

Rare said they don't want to work on old Ips but new ones. Oh well... Rare trash these days. But I think Double Fine down the road may develop a new Banjo. But a revamped Perfect Dark COULD help Xbox.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aaron Greenberg said something that's a bit misleading.

This doesn't mean every game will output 60fps, I'm sure he meant to say the Xbox will always output at 60 hertz which even the Xbox One does(in the main menu).

He said the same with the Xbox One in regards to 1080P.output.

Two different things.

I can bet you $$$ there will be 30fps games. I knew that wording was suspicious.

"Eurogamer : Microsoft has talked about the framerates Series X will enable. But are you saying the Xbox Series X effectively ends sub 60 frames per second games, either from Xbox itself or from third-parties?

Jason Ronald: I wouldn't say it ends it, but now the creative control is in the developers' hands. Ultimately, we view resolution and framerate as a creative decision. Sometimes, from a pure gameplay aspect, 30 is the right creative decision they can make"
yup. More 60fps~120fps but some 30

Last edited: