The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How do you show that on a stream? Does Twitch or Youtube support 120? And who has a 120 TV/monitor besides the tiny minority?

true :ehh:

but gotdamn man, you advertising and hyping changing the game and laid an egg.

Like I said, Halo Infinite better not disappoint. I don't believe it will.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
true :ehh:

but gotdamn man, you advertising and hyping changing the game and laid an egg.

Like I said, Halo Infinite better not disappoint. I don't believe it will.

I keep saying, Halo and whatever new IPs they have are the ones that really count. Halo might be make or break if the rest of the new shyt doesn't stack up.:sadcam:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Microsoft would have been better off not doing this show or just not hyping it up because now the media coming at them after they built all that momentum around the Series X.

No wonder Phil Spencer stayed away from this show. Xbox needs to stop relying on these damn AA indie games. They should know that they for now on have to score +A all the time due to the Xbox One. I really hope the July event is a banger to entice me to get a Series X because I do love what I am hearing about the hardware but..... If its the same old same old I[m sticking with Playstation.

I think you should take your ass back over to Sony :camby:
if they showed this shyt yesterday running at 4k120 :damn:

that's the kinda shyt you show man. :mindblown:

:snoop:
No, they should have shown it in 8k 240fps. Dem nikkaz dropped the ball yo
I keep saying, Halo and whatever new IPs they have are the ones that really count. Halo might be make or break if the rest of the new shyt doesn't stack up.:sadcam:
Halo 5 is epic and most don't give a damn. Infinite won't matter, Sony gamers want obscure Japanese games. Xbox just needs to return to having AAA titles on its roster and its it's a slam dunk. No matter what's shown, the haters won't stop hating until they see side by side comparisons, reviews for these new ips/etc.

Until then, they just waiting for the next event so they can shyt on it. We are talking about the video game equivalent to trump supporters here :francis:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Microsoft has had two decades to show they can consistently offer first party support. They have failed in that capacity. I have no belief that will change in the future because they have no track record.

Even if by some miracle they did, they'll probably abandon ship after three years like the 360.
Abandon the Xbox One? They SHOULD.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Microsoft has had two decades to show they can consistently offer first party support. They have failed in that capacity. I have no belief that will change in the future because they have no track record.

Even if by some miracle they did, they'll probably abandon ship after three years like the 360.

This is the first generation where they have a focused interest from top down on gaming. Steve Ballmer and Steve Jobs didn't get into this for gaming. Initially, this was to protect Windows. Fast forward to now from 2014 when Don Mattrick, you don't make the investments they are making in gaming without having a definite focus. Revitalizing franchises like Flight Simulator for PC, creating the Gears game for PC. These aren't run of the mill games being put out. If they had followed the path set out by J. Allard and Robbie Bach, they'd be in much better shape as far as perception. Microsoft is an easy target because they are always a target. How can they hurt themselves when they highlighted 3rd party games? That's illogical. You should always follow the money. They are spending.

If these are wack, then your point is valid. We've only seen one and Hell blade 2 is beyond anything my ps4 or Xbox one can do. Put up or shut up in July. This doesn't even mention all of the perfect dark chatter that is around either.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Show a dope ass Halo Infinite gameplay along with teasers/trailers of Perfect Dark and Fable and those three ALONE should save their asses. Also show gameplay of Hellblade 2.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This is the first generation where they have a focused interest from top down on gaming. Steve Ballmer and Steve Jobs didn't get into this for gaming. Initially, this was to protect Windows. Fast forward to now from 2014 when Don Mattrick, you don't make the investments they are making in gaming without having a definite focus. Revitalizing franchises like Flight Simulator for PC, creating the Gears game for PC. These aren't run of the mill games being put out. If they had followed the path set out by J. Allard and Robbie Bach, they'd be in much better shape as far as perception. Microsoft is an easy target because they are always a target. How can they hurt themselves when they highlighted 3rd party games? That's illogical. You should always follow the money. They are spending.

If these are wack, then your point is valid. We've only seen one and Hell blade 2 is beyond anything my ps4 or Xbox one can do. Put up or shut up in July. This doesn't even mention all of the perfect dark chatter that is around either.

I have 100% faith in Obsidian. I don't know why people on the Playstation side claim the new Xbox studios are TRASH compared to Sonys? Obsidian and Playground Games are known top quality studios. Obsidian Games is why I have some sort of faith in MS. Star Wars Knight of Old Republic, Fallout New Vegas, South Park: The Stick of Truth and now Outer Worlds. Obsidian Games have PROVEN themselves. And with bigger funding they can MORE. Playground games even though Forza Horizon is a racing game have PROVEN themselves as a capable ass developer who can make good looking open world games. Ninja Theory have PROVEN themselves while they may not be on the level of Sony studios now they have proven themselves capable.

The Initiative is a complete unknown and have not proven themselves. But.... They hired a lot of good talent and I trust Gallagher and unlike many I LIKED Rise of the Tomb Raider. Undead Labs is meh... Compulsion Games is meh.... Double Fine is meh... Inxile? They have proven themselves with Wasteland but we'll see how they do in AAA 3d RPGs. But yea those games listed CANT afford to be wack.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Double Fine Next Game After ‘Psychonauts 2’ Likely a ‘Not Sequel’
Double Fine Next Game After ‘Psychonauts 2’ a ‘Not Sequel’ – Variety

EUDXTitU0AAgaYP

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I just wanna see fable man....I need fable

Its been too long

Breh.... A good Fable game that is fully open world(not semi-open world) with quality customization will be an instant Xbox Series X cop for me. That's the only game that will make the Series X an instant cop for me. Love the Fable franchise especially the first and second game. After 3 things went downhill. And I don't know why cats on here try and clown Fable when the first two games were HIGHLY praised. Fable 2 was an 89 on metacritic tied with Horizon Zero Dawn. Fable 1 scored well too.

Now that Lion Head is gone especially Peter Molyneux :duck: we can finally see a Fable game that reaches its true potential. Hopefully combat is better(was extremely lazy in 3), back to medieval era or earlier, armor back, better spells(sucked ass in 3) and being able to die again.

I hope marriage and having kids is back along with the other fukkery the past Fable games included like prostitute. lol

better show and prove because the we gonna do better talk been going on for years....

EWZ1rhRXQAEJEBo

Agreed 100%. MS don't wanna "the boy who cried wolf" themselves.