The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Phil fukked up hyping this. Should have let it be low key with a "tune in for a few surprises" and left it at that.
We saw next gen sneak peaks, what was you expecting exactly :wtf:

I guess you guys was expecting E3 n shyt, when that road to playstation event went down you same guys was mad understanding. In fact, none of you seem worried about the absence of anything while hating on the platform that isn't playing checkers. They told you beforehand they'll drop the megaton in June. They could have did it now, then Sony could create curated cutscenes like @Fatboi1 hyping driveclub :wow:

We already know what's coming on xbox, and everybody is excited. We can't say the same elsewhere so direct your concerns in the right directions. Im sorry EA and ubisoft didn't wow you in early may. That's has nothing to do with anything, I'm grateful we got a peak. And I'm appreciative that we're ready for the next gen. I hope Sony can deliver more than just a sequel of a sequel :francis:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
We saw next gen sneak peaks, what was you expecting exactly :wtf:

I guess you guys was expecting E3 n shyt, when that road to playstation event went down you same guys was mad understanding. In fact, none of you seem worried about the absence of anything while hating on the platform that isn't playing checkers. They told you beforehand they'll drop the megaton in June. They could have did it now, then Sony could create curated cutscenes like @Fatboi1 hyping driveclub :wow:

We already know what's coming on xbox, and everybody is excited. We can't say the same elsewhere so direct your concerns in the right directions. Im sorry EA and ubisoft didn't wow you in early may. That's has nothing to do with anything, I'm grateful we got a peak. And I'm appreciative that we're ready for the next gen. I hope Sony can deliver more than just a sequel of a sequel :francis:
Ya'll shyt was weak. #NoGamesBox #DeadBox

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Ya'll shyt was weak. #NoGamesBox #DeadBox
Damn, we taking this tired shyt into 2020?

This was billed as a third party conference yet games where apparently shown that may be exclusive to Xbox.

What are you talking about? Genuine curiosity...so I can do you fairly...:skip::rudy:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Microsoft would have been better off not doing this show or just not hyping it up because now the media coming at them after they built all that momentum around the Series X.

No wonder Phil Spencer stayed away from this show. Xbox needs to stop relying on these damn AA indie games. They should know that they for now on have to score +A all the time due to the Xbox One. I really hope the July event is a banger to entice me to get a Series X because I do love what I am hearing about the hardware but..... If its the same old same old I[m sticking with Playstation.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft would have been better off not doing this show or just not hyping it up because now the media coming at them after they built all that momentum around the Series X.
Did they really hype it up or was it gamers that hyped it up? I don't pay attention to this stuff, but I'm assuming it was the latter. Same shyt with Sony's tech talk about PS5. People got themselves all riled up and ready to be let down. I really don't get why dudes is so upset :skip:. Gamers are their own worst enemy.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Did they really hype it up or was it gamers that hyped it up? I don't pay attention to this stuff, but I'm assuming it was the latter. Same shyt with Sony's tech talk about PS5. People got themselves all riled up and ready to be let down. I really don't get why dudes is so upset :skip:. Gamers are their own worst enemy.

they def hyped it up and cats ate it up. You can look at the posts even in here leading up to it.

Now they gotta hit a home run on the 1st party joint coming up.