The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
If you really cross gen games are a representation for next gen then I don't know what to tell you.

Year 7 games look better than Year 1 games but it's not night and day, breh.
It's not that hard to believe
Modern PCs still struggle to play Crysis at max settings lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is KINDA true but.... We still haven't seen game worlds with almost limitless amount of interiors, extremely fast loading, ultra realistic physics, hell facial motion capture is still not advanced. Oh advanced realistic A.I is still not here. Or a bunch of NPCs on screen like something like this.
image.jpg

I can go on and on. Some of you guys are speaking WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too damn early like Jesus Christs. These are freaking cross-gens. For crying out loud Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo looked like Xbox original titles.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you aren’t getting most of this, next gen.

Just look at PC games now. It takes an enormous amount of power to take current gen games into 4K 60fps with Ray tracing.

PS5 and Series X will be powerful, but no way they can do all that AND, play games at 4K 60fps.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Sorry to burst your bubble but you aren’t getting most of this, next gen.

Just look at PC games now. It takes an enormous amount of power to take current gen games into 4K 60fps with Ray tracing.

PS5 and Series X will be powerful, but no way they can do all that AND, play games at 4K 60fps.
Devs can optimize consoles. @Fatboi1

And you really believe we are NOT getting 4k games at 60fps even after MS said the Series X can do 120fps? Once again we have no clue how next gen will look like.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Year 7 games look better than Year 1 games but it's not night and day, breh.
It's not that hard to believe
Modern PCs still struggle to play Crysis at max settings lol
lol GOW and RDR2 are night and day compared to AC Blackflag and Killzone Shadow.

Edit: Consoles hold PC hardware back. As most games are built around consoles.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You know this shyt is gonna be underwhelming if they're already putting out PR garbage like this. :skip:

That's not to mention the 8 AM start time on the west coast...and they're a west coast company.

The US is by far their biggest market and they're doing this on a Thursday morning.
Called it. MS is so see through. :mjlol:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
lol GOW and RDR2 are night and day compared to AC Blackflag and Killzone Shadow.

Edit: Consoles hold PC hardware back. As most games are built around consoles.
PC's hold themselves back. Developers would be able to make the most graphics intensive game on PC but that would
alienate like 95% of PC players since most pc players dont own the latest technology.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
PC's hold themselves back. Developers would be able to make the most graphics intensive game on PC but that would
alienate like 95% of PC players since most pc players dont own the latest technology.

Pretty much, why spend a ridiculous amount of time and money to making some kind of graphical masterpiece that no one can play and lose money?

Its crazy people dont grasp this concept.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Exactly. I don't know what the hell people are talking about. Like cool your shyts... The PS4 and Xbox One were outdated as fukk out the gate using LAPTOP GPUs! This is not the same case for Series X or PS5 which will be using desktop hardware and are already almost neck and neck with high end rigs. And the bolded is extremely true. PC gaming does not have a unified hardware base like consoles do. And so devs can not go all out. Crysis was a rare example.... More importantly devs do not optimize for PC gaming. They do not dig deeper into the hardware. Lastly show me something like THIS on this current gen.

Its like some of you nikkas forgot that Hellblade 2 trailer. Using cross gen games as an example.:mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Pretty much, why spend a ridiculous amount of time and money to making some kind of graphical masterpiece that no one can play and lose money?

Its crazy people dont grasp this concept.
This is why I'm no longer a PC gamer. No offense to you PC gamers but yea nice graphics, better performance and modding is nice and all but what else? And many of the games are ports. There are hardly any PC exclusives these days that are really taking advantage of high end PC hardware like Crysis did.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
All I'm saying is just wait breh.. WAIT. This is like saying Perfect Dark Zero which was a launch title for the 360.

Which looks like a prettier OG Xbox game would be representation for gen 7 when the 360 had games like Gears 2 later on.

And then we get to Gears 3....

Come on breh.... And these are cross gen games(Perfect Dark was not).